looking for ....

T

Triskin

Spectral Impaler spear, anyone have one lying around somewhere getting dusty ??? please msg me !!

got some stuff in my vault to trade

A

Armolas

I don't have one, but they aren't exactly hard to get. Just half an hour at granny hill will usually net you at least one unless you are unlucky (c.f. matinex ... :))

They are really pretty common drops, why not just get one yourself?

And give a group of 40ish people some nice exp while you are there ;)

T

Triskin

might have something to do with the fact that i'm lazy atm (i blame vacation :) )

M

Matinex

get wyvern spear of light, or glistening war spear. 2 of the best spears in game that actually have a process.

I

idril_daoc

Originally posted by Matinex
get wyvern spear of light, or glistening war spear. 2 of the best spears in game that actually have a process.

must agree with matinex (thou i still have none of these my self due to bad luck with loots and dificulty lvl of the light spear) the wyvern spear of light is the best spear ingame atm due to the procc and 16.2 dps only 4 spears in hibland with that dps. The spectral one you wanted and the 2 mentioned above all 3 with 5.x in dps and the 4th one the Glimmer geist spear with 3.5dps can be a good choise if unbuffed in rvr or against bubchanters.

Way to get these .

Spectral impaler :
kinda common drop of manslayers in cf (common as in about 1/500) these are very easy to farm but due to the lack of other stuff in the manslayer loot table and the rather low exp (if you arnt in your mid 40th and find a camp with unlimited camp bonus) youll have some trouble getting ppl to join you on the hunt . so try get some guild members that wanna help and harvest them

Glistening warspear :
i should know this one but i dont. ask matinex or check some loot seekerplace on the web or if you wanna know only the stats i think matinex got it somewhere here on the forum.

Wyvern spear of light :
This one is a real bugger it requiers that you kill one of the hardest epic mobs ingame, Wyvernic Wraith afaik it has only been killed a very few countable times and only dropped the spear twice. matinex and novamir is the owners of those 2. its in a nice green color with the Hooked spear texture. the main probb with this mob is that you need ATLEAST 16 ppl with high lvl as in 47+ and a good tactics to kill it .. and you need a ratherly high enchant specced chanter to give you dmg adds coz thats almost the only dmg youll do on it . I was there the time matinex got his spear then it went down smothely. another probb in getting this spear is its almost impossible to get a group to go for it even thou it should have a fair chance to kill it . main reason is that the Wyvernic Wraith drops almost excludevly that spear and a neclar if iam not mistaken. and all the other epic mobs are easy compared to this one (execp the fat troll thingy) so ide guess in time of the expansion ill have this spear :(

Glimmer geist spear :
this one is like the spectral impaler about 1/500 droprate or little higher here but i think this is about it . This spear is just takes HELL of a lot of time to get but the procc is that you only need a full 8 group 46+ and these mainely 60%purp / 40%red to lvl 50
buggers Knights(these isnt present at the DW GG maincamp)/death watchers/Glimmer geists(<-- this is the one that drops it) have 3 main pull places in Sheereo Hills the !deatch watcher/glimmer geist maincamp! upper right corner of EZ go thrue the azuriz and turn left outside the fence this is a easy place to pull these but this camp have lower drop rate then the knight placeses imo . the other 2 camp is one beond the usual warshade place in the lower dragon valley entrence a bit in .. (use the left zone wall after first warshade maincamp) then when you passed the second warshade stone youll see them . the other one is betwen the Glimmer Prince mainspawn and the DW GG maincamp at the second dragon valley entrence , not very safe route to get here thou , pullem to the trees just in the entrnce of the valley otherwice youll get a group wipe in a very short time .

PS. forgive me if you didnt wanna know this much ;)

if anyone ever wanna go hunt either of these mobs iam villing to folow just message me ingame :)

soz for my bad spelling

My regards Idril Celebrindal Celt Heroine of <In Vino Veritas> exc/hib

T

Triskin

great info Idril , and i think matinex said that the glistening war spear dropped from Eidolons in the bog .. not really sure tho , but i'm always up to camp those then :)

Users who are viewing this thread