Looking for...

Silver

Fledgling Freddie
Ok not seeming to have much trouble capping other % increase for my chanter, like casting speed and power pool, but struggling to find items wih % increase to spell damage and range. Got nailahs robe which has 4% to both but need some for the other 6 % anyone got nay ideas?

oh and casting speed range and damage is capped at 10% now and power pool is still at 25%?

Sigurd

Banned
Just roll a FOTM sorc and cap damage speed, then kill a few fgs solo tbh

Silver

Fledgling Freddie
Yes very useful thankyou. Managing yo turn this into a whine is amazing :clap:

Any one got any helpful sugestions? I have tried searching vision of sages but it doesnt seem to work very well for specific bonuses.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
+damage is pretty rare indeed, will most likely have only the +5% from nailah's

Sigurd

Banned
Heh not a whine, just the truth, any caster who's been playing TOA a while will tell you + casting time is the most important stat... only way they can keep up with sorcs

Silver

Fledgling Freddie
it gets nerfed to 4% in 1.68 :/ perhaps i can wear 2 over the top of each other? :)

Rane

Fledgling Freddie
Would you mind listing the artifacts you are going to use to cap range, power and speed for me please? :clap:

Silver

Fledgling Freddie
no the bonus on nailahs gets nerfed to 4% frm 5% :), and seeing as rogs dont have these bonuses on them either its going to make getting that other 6% hard i think :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom