Looking for....

Zegas

Fledgling Freddie
A person!

I'm all lonely :(

Not just any person, someone to duo with on Camlann. Don't have to be 50, since i'm currently leveling a few lower level characters so if you have characters that fit to them then can exp together, I have a low level second account char i'm levelling too at the moment for when I pve. Prefer to be a tank type person or hybrid but a sorc would be nice also.

-Mainly for levelling(if not a 50 character)/farming/some pvp.
-Prefer if they can play a decent amount so i'm not solo most of the time.
-Plus if can play late nights and past midnight since I work nights i'm not online till afternoon usually and stay up till early morning.

I have alot of chars from 30~ to 50 so should be able to group with most levels, also am trying to level my valkyrie alot now which is nearly 34, so if your that level that'd be great :p

I have a couple of 50's also - shaman/minstrel/heretic the shaman and minstrel I hardly ever play though.

The majority of my characters have the prefix 'Zeg', like my heretic Zegare so it's easy to find me.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i heard you could try asking mrspinps too, he is looking to xp some more gimpy chars

Zegas

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, was being serious ^_^

Though even so, me and Skold wouldn't get on, I couldn't cope with camping Oceanous Haven 24/7 :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
if you'd like to suggest an alternative, i'd be glad. maybe i could go camp goth? or aegir? or DL? or maybe i could go back to running hib classic or camelot hills like i'd love to if there was any action.

Epo

Loyal Freddie
haha!

(i saw skold in druim ligen once)

(((dead)))

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
I heard their was a forum spam free from skold... Then i woke up in my Cereal :O

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I got a level 36 shammie that loves to be chained by 50s ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom