Looking for videos

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for 8v8 videos from this cluster... All I've seen yet is the last BDC video which was decent enough but would like to see more :D

Any links or hosts you can recommend / point me to?

/cheers

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Gondath said:
Looking for 8v8 videos from this cluster... All I've seen yet is the last BDC video which was decent enough but would like to see more :D

Any links or hosts you can recommend / point me to?

/cheers

Unfortunately most of the hosts have gone bye bye for several reasons and thus most of the vids arent hosted anymore :<

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=197796 There is one though

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Updated my sig a little:

Wi1 = october 2005, bard/champ pov
Wi2 = november 2005, eld pov
Wi2½ = november 2005 (leftover fights from Wi2), eld pov
Champ = february 2006 (one evening of rvr, pug with some from WI), champ pov

ventchat in all vids

oh and, recording of wi3 starts soon i fink!

Askr

Fledgling Freddie
Doh was supposed to be "swede's" as a reference to your post in another thread :p

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Askr said:
Doh was supposed to be "swede's" as a reference to your post in another thread :p

gnnnn

it's Sunday and the boards says it's a day of rest.... that means my brains too I guess /shrug

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:

Yeah ty :) Already found it and DLed most of what's up there already :p

A few really decent vids up there... a bit up and down on the quality of play tbh, but gonna shut up until we get a few RRs and (hopefully) stop getting owned like n00bs ourselves :p

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe ok :)
Well guess i can upload some fg vids on that site that i have on my HD. If its allowed.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I prefer uploads from the author or the player featured in the movie. Although I do have quite a bit of free disk space, it's best used on the more popular movies - so don't just upload any old random crap! :p

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
Gondath said:
Yeah ty :) Already found it and DLed most of what's up there already :p

A few really decent vids up there... a bit up and down on the quality of play tbh, but gonna shut up until we get a few RRs and (hopefully) stop getting owned like n00bs ourselves :p

Don't say too much IMO, we haven't even had a chance to go out and get our asses handed to us yet ;o

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Gilbride said:
Don't say too much IMO, we haven't even had a chance to go out and get our asses handed to us yet ;o

which guild is this? givf info! :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
whats with this torrent shit ? Anyone care to make a guide to tell me how to use it ? ;/

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
Albs seemed generally overrun by fg-guilds, or so I was told by the time I rolled over and activated an account here, and most of us came over from playing an albgroup just recently, so didn't really feel like it..

Concerning the torrentbits, www.utorrent.com as has been linked above. Just install the program, it should associate automagically with .torrent-files, thus allowing you to download the movies fairly easy. There's a bunch of things you can configure in the program obviously, but the basic functions are all pretty easy to understand.

edit: erhm, seems it was linked previously in another thread, not this one, my bad :p but there you go anyway.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Gilbride said:
Albs seemed generally overrun by fg-guilds, or so I was told by the time I rolled over and activated an account here, and most of us came over from playing an albgroup just recently, so didn't really feel like it...

too few mid groups out i think :) but a low rr mid group is hell to play, absolute hell. :D probably a high rr one too, help teh zerks already. :(

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Gilbride said:

wtf kinda loyalty is that!? Everyone knows we're the best guild ever and will certainly teach these stupid euro players a thing or two imo!

roflmao

On a more serious note tho (for those asking about the guild), the guild Manu Propria is mostly a bunch of good-for-nothing swedes mingled with the occasional pwn norwegian that has been playing daoc on US servers until now, with the odd break and server jump now and then. Played most of our time on hib/perc, but also ran for a little while on alb/gareth (classic)

As a euro guild on US servers you pretty much always end up missing out on the primetime action and also on the primetime level of competition (unless of course you can find 8-10 dedicated (read unemployed) people who can play all night and sleep all day lol. Although US servers was a lot of fun and euro time action was pretty nice at times, it did mean we would rarely get the chance of fighting the top groups and thus really never making it up to that level either.

As for expectations over here... since we're getting primetime action here and should be up against the best these servers has to offer, I would expect a higher level of opposition that we experienced on US servers outside primetime. Which should mean we have quite a bit of work cut out for us, but who doesn't like a challenge ey? :D

No matter how we end up comparing to the established as well as newer groups here, I know one thing: I'm looking damn forward to the fun of having nice fights with you guys regardless of which side is doing the releasing in the end :D

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
Gondath said:
...with the occasional pwn norwegian that has been playing...

Translation: occasional means one. A rather vocal minority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom