Looking for the leaders of Midgards Alliances!

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Im looking for the leaders of the free world! :)

On a more serious note. Im looking to get into contact with the people running the major alliances (and minor) asap. We had alliance meetings in the FoM Alliance and RSA (both former excal alliances, now Dyvet), discussing the future of Midgard and how we can organize us better if we are gonna survive as a realm. I belive both FoM Alliance and RS Alliance has ideas and thoughts on the future and we would love if the rest of the alliances (and guilds) in Midgard will contacts us and make an online meeting where we can discuss matters of the future.

If possible we aim to get together next week, date and time undecided, but if you know who is leading the alliance you are currently in, please try and alert them to this thread. Also if you have important things to discuss that regards the future of the realm you are welcome to adress us or your leaders in the alliances or your GMs. Nothing is too big to discuss, think large on what we can do to keep Midgard alive and a better place to play daoc. Im hoping this could be a last call for us to atleast get our sh*t together and work better togther as a united realm. :)

If you are a leader in an alliance or knows how to get in touch with them please contact one of the following in game:

- Yulia/Oneeyedjack (Leader of FoM Alliance, GM in TDA)

- Goorg (Leader of Red Shadows Alliance, GM in RS)

Also if you are a GM/officer of any guild and wants to join an discussion about the future of Midgard on Dyvet, contact us.

We still need contact with the 2 big alliances on the former pryd server New Era and Norrsken. So if you still are alive out there, lets see what we can do for us remaining players on the clustered server. Im hoping to get as many inputs as possible for a cross alliance/server meeting. :)

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
We still need contact with the 2 big alliances on the former pryd server New Era and Norrsken. So if you still are alive out there, lets see what we can do for us remaining players on the clustered server. Im hoping to get as many inputs as possible for a cross alliance/server meeting. :)

Norrsken is dead, like 4-5 online at the most nowadays.
Not so sure there´s any use. =)

/j - one of the allianceleaders of Norrsken.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
BC alliance got 1 ppl active and 1 semi-active atm.

Hardly useful for realm :(

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Fed /as been quiet for along time now.
Only seen one 40+ BD in spindel during last month. Either thats it or rest are /anon, but noone ever spek in /as.

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
I really feel that i have done all i can these years to keep my guild and alliance alive. but there simply hasnt been enough new players to replace those who leave, also the excal/prydwen cluster hasnt been mantained properly. It has been a public relations disaster from goa/mythic, probably a budget that is to tight and a lack of visions for the game. it has been hard to keep players interested, and i really dont feel that i could have done more. Anyway hopefully in time some players might return to midgard, but thats really up to Goa.

Anyway im still active, but /anon in rvr zones after that patch where the timer for switching realms was removed.

/Narve (another <Norrsken> leader, gm of <Ragnarök>)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Yulia, I got in touch with Ovron (on Avalon) today who said he would locate Bluesky and any other leaders and get them to contact you.

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Yulia, I got in touch with Ovron (on Avalon) today who said he would locate Bluesky and any other leaders and get them to contact you.

Thanks alot mate, much appreciated. We will also be talking about merging guilds and alliances on the meeting if that is possible to do in some cases. Its so much more fun to play when people active in /gc and /as. :)

cmr

Banned
maelstrom in norrsken but its mostly dead

wonder if its possible to make one big alliance with strict rules of only pve announcements and rvr info on /as as i dont really see a downside to this if the /as isnt spammed, but there will always be people who want to stay with there old alliance for there own reasons i guess. Then theres the problem that if there is a sudden surge of returning players if we cluster. Guess its up the alliance leaders and will be discussed i suppose.

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
maelstrom in norrsken but its mostly dead

wonder if its possible to make one big alliance with strict rules of only pve announcements and rvr info on /as as i dont really see a downside to this if the /as isnt spammed, but there will always be people who want to stay with there old alliance for there own reasons i guess. Then theres the problem that if there is a sudden surge of returning players if we cluster. Guess its up the alliance leaders and will be discussed i suppose.

In theory great idea but then how do we keep claim to all towers and keeps ?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe make a plan where 5 guilds r given responsibility over a specific keep+4towers, switching between them as needed and can be afforded.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello there,

Danish Huscarls are alive and kicking, member of the New Era Alliance, we would really welcome some kind of alliance changes, so we again could have regualar Alliance meetings and especially RvR raids within the alliance.

Contact person: Vonwar / Scharnhorst Guildmaster.
Council: Ege/Egesten
Council: Karo/Andersine
RvR officer: Isloraf
RvR officer: Sinister
RvR officer: Lydex
RvR officer: Dwendorine

Many evenings in prime time 15-20 players online.

We are not so fancy and skilled on 8 vs. 8 but love keep / tower raids. (we can muster an expirienced 8 man group for opted rvr, if needed though)

You are welcome to contact me directely on a personal message here, and i will inform my officers accordingly.

Thank you for your initiative, and hope to hear from you soon.

Many regards,

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls MID/PRYD (Dyvet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom