Looking for Spellcrafter.

B

Brelakor.

Looking for a spellcrafter to sc 3 armor parts for me, how hard can it be?

A

andruil

im legendary sc pm in game Eolingar,andruil,azhalea

B

Brelakor.

Finally after 4 days off taking the horse back and forth from hagall aegir spamming "looking for spellcrafter" and doing /who spellcrafter, someone took pity too me.

Why is it so that spellcrafters wont craft?
I think you really charge to little for your services, i can remember when Piffany charged me 300g for a full suit.

A 5pt overcharge suit with weapons should atleast cost like 3p.

Think about it spellcrafters, sure is a pain finding you :/

B

boomeruk

floompy charges 350g per piece with 5pt oc

and she doesent take to many orders cuz they take so damn long.

K

Krakatau

I'm not accepting too many SC requests, but the ones I do are mostly for the people I know and for the patient ones...

And if you say you'll do someones SC, it ends up with you doing their BG alts and all kind of rubbish they can think of...

Just try ask politely if a SC'r can do you maybe 1 or 2 items at a time....

A few mins is ok to do some SC'ing...But doing it for 3 hours straight ain't fun

V

voth

I don't mind doing SC if I got time, but I usually take 2-3p + cost depending on what kinda suit I'm looking at.

Just gets real tiring saying no constantly because people doesn't have a clue on how it works and wants the SC'er to make the template as well. If someone walks up and explains exactly what quality his armor is and how much OC there's on it it's much easier to work with. Those are rare though.

Especially doing BG crap is annoying. People come with their qua 95 armor and can't understand why it costs so much to do a 5 point OC on it.. grah!

D

darkseed

A tip to ppl that want to help the crafters is to use Leladia's Spellcraft Equipment Configurator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom