Looking for something new?

K

Karlo

This is just a quick post, ive been playing for around a year now with my piercemaster and feel that its time for a change. Obviously hes lvl50 and RR5+ so hes not a noobie character.

Anyways to cut to the chase I wondered if anyone else was getting bored of there accounts and felt like a change. If anyone is interested in an account 'exchange' could you plz pm me, doesn't have to be a permenant thing, although that would be preferable.

Anyways, Id like an ns/sb or infil but anything different would be cool to try and hold my interest for longer.

Cheers guys.

A

Apathy

Nothing is more amazingly exciting that...THE DUAL SPEC SORCERER!

Amaze yourself and your friends by having so many spells that do so many things that you end up not actually doing anything because you were on the wrong QB!

Gasp in amazement at the multitude of dex debuffs available!

Stun (Not literally.) your enemies with your overwhelming array of resistable castings!

Entertain your friends with pets that take up the entire screen!

Anyway...let's do it! But I don't want to be a Nightshade. Do you have anything else on your account that is a decent level? NS could be too hard for me to play. :p

a.

A

Arnor

:ROFLMAO:
ahahahhahaha, apathy stop it please. your killing me, im actually laughing so much my face hurts :D

S

StormriderX

fyi he's a blademaster not a nightshade ;)

K

Karlo

Apathy,

Might as well give it a go I guess, ill pm ya laters or somin :)

A

Apathy

Still means nothing to me!

I'm more suited to casting, I think. And support stuff, like healing. Mmmm...healing.

Mostly I just want to do something less frustrating in RvR. I am going to go find an account to buy on eBay.

(Not that I will be able to buy it because those fuckers closed my account because I owe them £8.)

a.

A

Aeiedil

i hate healing :p might level my druid somemore sometime :) i pity the groups that will have him soon ;) i respecced him high nature for the bg's :) ofc all points from now on will go nurture\regr but for about 10 levels or so hes gonna be teh gimp compared to a proper dr00d :)

T

Tyka

lol apathy is all your posted this funny? i maybe should bother reading them after all, they usually are too long ;)

A

Arnor

yeah, ive just discovered the gold-mine of humour that is apathy. feed us more!! :)

O

old.Xarr

apathy has spark :D

wait, isn't that some kind of contradiction?

A

Apathy

Found a 50 scout/50 sorc for sale for £150 on Prydwen! Just need to get Envenom to loan me the money for it now.

Will delete the sorc as soon as I log on to my shiny new account.

a.

A

Aloca

Oh i just want to add something to this topic.

Karlo U DONT quit/leave us :)

K

Karlo

Doesn't look like im going too anyways :p Nobody wants my gimpy bm, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread