Looking for Seeaira

S

steve76

Im not sure if I will even get to find you, or if someone knows how to get a hold of you. But I was looking around on the forum and I saw a thread with your real life picture, you look amazingly like a girl named April I knew who worked on a cruise ship back in 94. What are the chances right, im sure I have the wrong girl, but it was worth a shot to see if this is really the April I knew. If it isnt, im sorry, if it is PLEASE e-mail me! this would be unreal if it was true. Here is my e-mail. If anyone can help me get a hold of her thank you.

steverienheart76@yahoo.com

G

gunner440

love is in the air etc

2months late tho valentines has alrdy passed

P

Pixie.Pebr

Being a father... no wait, I'm not.
Having experienc... ah no, not that either.

Being equipped with half a brain, I'd say it would be better for anyone who DO know how to get hold of her to maybe give HER that e-mail address of yours and SHE can choose to contact you Steve.
Call me paranoid, but the internet has enough weirdos on it to warrant it.

<sprinkles some pixiedust in the air and hopes for love to find a way>

S

seeaira

Omg.... who in a million years would think this would happen!
1994 working on that cruise ship in st.thomas lol and i remember we went out almost every Thur when you would port there at havensight!! lol how are yoooou? and how in the world did you find me on here lol Must be fate baby lol i e-mailed you my number .. lets catch up. :D

T

Tilda

ok, they found each other, everybodys happy.
stop farming :p

D

Damini

Bah Tilda, as a soppy woman I say this thread made me all grin and dewey eyed, and it's going to stay alive, and one day be made into a film for UK Living!!

P.s. If you have a marriage, the bride must wear green...

Y

-yoda-

hey damini , are you the same damini that worked on that fairground when i was a toddler? u was the dodgems mascot :) i was the lil guy who lost his 50p in the dodger car seat and u found it and bought a candy floss with it instead of giving it me back!! so if its the right damini plz giv me my 50p back :)

P

parlain

Orginally posted by Damini
Bah Tilda, as a soppy woman I say this thread made me all grin and dewey eyed, and it's going to stay alive, and one day be made into a film for UK Living!!

pwned :clap:

S

seeaira

LOL ok guys!!! lol While its AMAZING that this happend there are no wedding bells going off lol he was errm a great friend back in 94.. cause i was just umm a wee child. omg how old was I... Steve you perv!! lol I was a kid lol anyways...no movie.. people would hate me. lol :rolleyes:

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by seeaira
omg how old was I... Steve you perv!! lol I was a kid lol anyways...no movie.. people would hate me. lol :rolleyes:

Here's the real story folks, and the reason there will be NO MOVIE - Stevie was 44 working on a cruise, See was a 12 year old on holiday with her parents. Stevie became See's "friend", and he's waited patiently all this time until its LEGAL, and now, 8 years later, here he is!

Am I Right See ?? :D

H

Hatt

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me cry!!
Hihihi realy cute

The chances are probably about 1:100000000 or something ;)
So Grats!

S

seeaira

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Here's the real story folks, and the reason there will be NO MOVIE - Stevie was 44 working on a cruise, See was a 12 year old on holiday with her parents. Stevie became See's "friend", and he's waited patiently all this time until its LEGAL, and now, 8 years later, here he is!

Am I Right See ?? :D

Lmao Brack im 26 now ... so do the math. lol I worked on the cruise ship when it came into port... he was working in the bar and he was like 20 or 21 ... you are a perv too!! lol

G

Generic Poster

boots.jpg

T

Trinilim

LOL ok guys!!! lol While its AMAZING that this happend there are no wedding bells going off lol he was errm a great friend back in 94.. cause i was just umm a wee child. omg how old was I... Steve you perv!! lol I was a kid lol anyways...no movie.. people would hate me. lol :rolleyes:

You're gettin married in the mooorninn,

ding! dong! the bells are gonna chiiiime!

Pull out the stoppa, and pour us all a whoppa, just get me to the church on tiiime.

</end quote from My Fair Lady>

R

rure

you are a perv too!! lol

nono... bracken is no perv. he didnt even wanna tell me what "toss the salad" meant. ;)

C

Carn-

Hi lol, my lol name lol is lol Carn lol, bye lol

enough of the lol's ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom