Looking for RvR based guild

O

old.Emma

Lo peeps.

Im looking to join an RvR based guild on excal, only have one level 50 char in alb, but do have alot of RvR experience gained from my midgard chars. I dont play that much mainly at night time from 9pm onwards.

If there are any guilds recruiting currently i would be greatful if you would consider me as a possible member.

V

vindicat0r

Not trying to dishearten u at all mate but the above chappy ther is right, ur an infil and infils solo best. If you want to join an RvR guild or go RvR every nite in a fg then roll a grp charc. I am not saying an Infil cant do well in a fg but what I am saying is that non-stealthers are suited best to grps because ther abilities are centered around the Group.

That wasnt an attack on u or what u want to do as u can do what u like mate just a comment and opnion nothing more. Take it as u will.

O

old.Emma

Take it you havent tried to solo in emain or odin`s recently as an unbuffed infil. solo is out of the question when everyone you face is buffed.

K

Kirtaa

emma that is a lame excusee, get a bb or keep dying solo, dont zerg

Z

zlair

Swarm of Shadows is a stealth guild.

Ask them out.

Know some1 named Shadowz is in it, ask him whos the GL and stuff. Unbuffed infils better roam in grps or they r dead meat. Sad, but true.

Welcome to Excalibur ;)

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Kirtaa
emma that is a lame excusee, get a bb or keep dying solo, dont zerg

im not going through the level`n treadmil on excal all over again just so i can have a slight chance of winning in rvr ktnx.

K

Karlo

Originally posted by old.Emma
im not going through the level`n treadmil on excal all over again just so i can have a slight chance of winning in rvr ktnx.

Ill post the RvR guilds here for you, but as peps said your an infil and RvR guilds dont search for them.

I made my sorc so I could play in groups, and Im a GM.

Black Legion - My guild andpretty full atm soz
First Cohort - Ask Konah
The Brethran
Prodigy?
Black Falcons

I cant really think of many more atm :p

A

alithiel50

FC are not recruiting at the moment...

And the only Infiltrators we have are alts of people who have characters of useful classes! :ROFLMAO:

Disclaimer: The last statement, while probably quite true, was made in jest... so no flames are necessary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom