Looking for regular rvr grp

Diddledum

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

New to hib and will be shortly "acquiring" a RR8 bard.

Am interested in joining a regular rvr set-up (not necessarily fixed grp but needs to have several core regular players).

I have played DAoC for 2+ years and am a very regular rvr-er (no PvE). Will be getting up the learning curve extremely fast. Am used to playing with voice comms.

Am a mature, intelligent 33 yr old, live in the UK. Can play 4-5+ nights a week normally 8:00pm till late.

Pls pm me if your guild is interested with a link to a forum where I can apply formally (if relevant) giving more background to myself. Otherwise give me your character name and I will contact u in game.

All the best

Thx

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
statued said:
you send : help me brack ate my babys IRL :to requiel

requil send : wtf is a brack?

i still don't understand :<

statued

Loyal Freddie
Brack said:
i still don't understand :<

among alot of things :x

like why the crazy indian man offered you candy in his car the other day

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
So off topic but at least his thread is getting bumped .. random flame towards Brackass too ..

Diddledum

Fledgling Freddie
bump all u like :D

Hmm surprised there are no rvr guilds at all that want a spare regular bard to help fill their ranks :( Dont even mind if im not first choice...

Guess ill make myself known then take it from there

Thx

statued

Loyal Freddie
Diddledum said:

Hmm surprised there are no rvr guilds at all that want a spare regular bard to help fill their ranks :(

not exacltly normal when some1 posts on freddys house that he has ''''aquired'''' a rr8 bard and wants an rvr guild

do math 2+2 = FO

Diddledum

Fledgling Freddie
hehe how polite

Im merely asking if there are any ppl looking to recruit a bard. Then they could find out more out about my background + char and we can take it from there.

Thats whey anyone who is vaguely interested can pm me. I was basing this on the presumption that intelligent people can have intelligent conversations :cheers:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
No one cares if ure ebayed ..chances are we already know who the bard is ..dont hide behind it as if its a dirty thing and people wont judge u for it ...

50percent of hib are new owners at this stage

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Diddledum said:
hehe how polite

Im merely asking if there are any ppl looking to recruit a bard. Then they could find out more out about my background + char and we can take it from there.

Thats whey anyone who is vaguely interested can pm me. I was basing this on the presumption that intelligent people can have intelligent conversations :cheers:

problem is, that you can't e-bay skill xD

So basically you have an RR8 bard and can't play it, so I don't think the regular RvR grps will jump and hug you to get you in, my opinion.

Diddledum

Fledgling Freddie
I dont disagree with that

I have been rvring for 2yrs on other chars regularly though so I know a lot about the general tactics so might not have a such a steep learning curve as normal. Was more looking for upcoming rvr guilds or guilds that rely on a wider pool of rvr players to bear with me for a short while as i hone my skills.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Diddledum said:

Hmm surprised there are no rvr guilds at all that want a spare regular bard to help fill their ranks :( Dont even mind if im not first choice...

Guess ill make myself known then take it from there

Thx
Tbh, i think the real issue is that the rvr part of this game is kinda very dead atm.. So lots of people cba atm.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ebaying made it harder for you to obtain respect from the rest of hib. Tho those ppl saying you will have no skill bla bla is full of shit :) i played my friends bard over a period of times, and tbh, im doing very well :p For all you know he might be better than the original owner and perhaps even a more nice person.

So cut som slack guys :p

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Ebaying made it harder for you to obtain respect from the rest of hib. Tho those ppl saying you will have no skill bla bla is full of shit :) i played my friends bard over a period of times, and tbh, im doing very well :p For all you know he might be better than the original owner and perhaps even a more nice person.

So cut som slack guys :p

stfu ebay pig ;<

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
mastade stop gaining rrs fasters then me :<

and soz for odins last night! xD

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
mastade stop gaining rrs fasters then me :<

and soz for odins last night! xD

I hired a russian mafia to get rps for me mate ;p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
Soz for sounding like a leetist.. but who the hell are you?

and ps: stop fucking yelling OJ ;(

he is an rl friend of us that wont stop talking shit on the forums and flaming people he doesnt know in a hope to boost his friends list of rr 8s plus but doesnt realise that its failing miserably ..

not a bad guy tho ! just a bit retarded :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ronso said:
he is an rl friend of us that wont stop talking shit on the forums and flaming people he doesnt know in a hope to boost his friends list of rr 8s plus but doesnt realise that its failing miserably ..

not a bad guy tho ! just a bit retarded :p

is it a bard in game? like name starting with M? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom