Looking for Players for a setgroup on Uthgard hib

Sorica

Regular Freddie
Hi guys, I haven't been here for a while, nice to find there's still people here :p

So I started playing on Uthgard a little while ago with some friends and we try to make a setgroup, but we don't have enough people, like 6-7 all the time. I'm looking for people who want to join us. We the plan is to play 20:00 - 24:00 CET a couple of times a week

What we do need most atm is a blademaster, and we do have the character lvled up and templated already for the pve shy guys.
If you are interested in playing something else or play different chars of people who can't make it now and then still give me a holla tho~

We're close to 4l2, gonna get caped out of thidranki soon... and here is some footage of our first steps in pvp in thidranki ~

Have a nice day

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Have only a 50 infil on uth and a 35 melee ranger, really cba to grind up anything to 50 there but a skald/minst, good luck with it tho ;)

Sorica

Regular Freddie
Like I said, we do have all the characters ready, we just need players for them. If someone has or wants to level their own char that's alright ofcourse, but there is no need for you to pve, it's all done

- English -

Resident Freddy
have a 48 druid i think, and a 40ish chanter but I hate that ;p

My main chars are on mid, so could always xfer plats to template.

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
I could be intrested in that tho i havven t played daoc in a few years now but i think it could be fun. Don t actuallly got any chars now on freeshards

Everz

FH is my second home
Dutx :D.

Best of luck with this, would be majorly interested except I couldn't commit to times.

Sorica

Regular Freddie
righto! :) so the BM is taken, i'm also really looking for a player for an eldritch now!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Im interested! - I'll need some help leveling & gearing and such though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom