Looking for people

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
I return play daoc ( no work atm :p) and want to change server (dyvet is dead all people know).

Any guild in any realm and any server need something XD?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Hib Limors (Avalon or Lyonesse) has awesome action.

My guild Perfect Recovery is recuiting. We run a set group on mondays + wednesday that is fairly stable at the moment (but having replacements is always useful). On the other days we often run PuGs and will invite whoever is around.

Send me a PM if you have any specific questions.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Thought you were staying in dyveth to win the game!!!

You got 2 big english /as in limors, one in mid one in hib, as cadelin already pointed out.
In hib you have a lot of people running PUG's, so you can expect to be running fg almost everyday. There is some setup grps that run mostly fg zone, (Defiance, get a life and Nocturne lately), the rest surf with the zerg or around.
Not sure how well the mid /as is going. Only meet NFG grp out time to time.

Oh, on alb you have CM :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Thought you were staying in dyveth to win the game!!!

You got 2 big english /as in limors, one in mid one in hib, as cadelin already pointed out.
In hib you have a lot of people running PUG's, so you can expect to be running fg almost everyday. There is some setup grps that run mostly fg zone, (Defiance, get a life and Nocturne lately), the rest surf with the zerg or around.
Not sure how well the mid /as is going. Only meet NFG grp out time to time.

Oh, on alb you have CM :)

Dont forget the mighty Tedious Ten in the mid /as we run in 8v8 every single time we are on!!!! but for pugs id say hib>>>mid /as as ive been in both for longer periods of time.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Dont forget the mighty Tedious Ten in the mid /as we run in 8v8 every single time we are on!!!! but for pugs id say hib>>>mid /as as ive been in both for longer periods of time.

Sorry my bad ;(

Chance

Loyal Freddie
come be light tank für us majt

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Active alliance on mid/limors.

There is a guild where all members have guild invite privs - "The Green Room". Should be able to find a thread about it here.

Also a public forum, open for all but mainly used by NFD peeps over at Na Fianna Dragun Guild & Alliance Forum - Index.

As said, TT and NFD both run GG's.

NFD Sun and Mon, TT Sun,Mon and Thurs.

Increasing number of semi-pugs getting organised as well.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Active alliance on mid/limors.

There is a guild where all members have guild invite privs - "The Green Room". Should be able to find a thread about it here.
i'll be one of the more active people in it so check my chars and u'll be able to get an invite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom