Looking for Pally duopartner

L

lissandra

I get my vacation on saturday and i was thinking about levelling my reaver to 45+ in one week, but to be able to do that i need a duopartner, and best duopartner for reaver is a pally because of endregen :) Will do many hours per day so dont answer if you are not dedicated, but i hope atleast someone wants to lvl fast. I got my own buffer so buffs are no problem. My reaver is lvl 17 atm so u need to lvl some by yourself, but it really doesnt matter much since you will catch up.

/edit typo, was tired when i wrote this and accidently wrote friar in one place instead of reaver :)

V

villageidiot

so you want to get your friar to 50 in a week, and in order to achieve this you going to lvl your reaver?

i think i must have missed something

L

lissandra

Originally posted by villageidiot
so you want to get your friar to 50 in a week, and in order to achieve this you going to lvl your reaver?

i think i must have missed something

yeah u missed the edit :p

V

villageidiot

lol

when would you be lvling?

like time wise, we talking before lunch time after, tea time etc etc

L

lissandra

well since i will be on my vacation i can choose which times it will be, but propably from noon to late night :) depends on my duo partner aswell ofcourse

G

Galiryn

i can, but thats after 5 pm CET on weekdays :p

need to level the bloddy char , so tell me if you want ^__^

L

lissandra

Originally posted by Galiryn
i can, but thats after 5 pm CET on weekdays :p

need to level the bloddy char , so tell me if you want ^__^

So u work until 5pm or what? how long can u play then? 17.00 -03.00?

G

Galiryn

well actually im not allowed to play until after 5 by mum :rolleyes:

and i can play from 5pm to 3pm ;)

O

old.shotgunstow

you can play from 5pm to 3pm, that's a long shift... 22 hours :D Sure u can manage that? :D

Btw Marrowgrind is interested, so I'm going to be PLing his pally so he can join u :)

G

Galiryn

lol, i actually ment 5pm to 3 am :doh:

:p

oh and Daws..

:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom