looking for old friend from EU beta

B

beta_Rurik

...called Howard - played on excalibur/midgard.

anyone know where he went?

thanks in advance

Rurik Varangian
EU beta player
Excalibur server/Midgard

R

Ragnarok1978

Might wanna try your luck in the excalibur forum for midgard instead of here, judging from the first replies :)

S

Solid

lol Rag, not really, everyone that was in Beta played mostly on Excal, and far from everyone remained there on retail, infact majority of closed beta players that stayed on are here on Prydwen.

R

Ragnarok1978

Read my reply again Solid.

When I posted mine there was another reply in addition to k9a's that was even less relevant. So instead of having lamers postbump themselves he could try his luck in the excal middie forum instead, and now that you mention it he could try the prydwen middie forum as well :D

K

Keri

What game, if any, are you playing now, Rurik?

B

beta_Rurik

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
Read my reply again Solid.

When I posted mine there was another reply in addition to k9a's that was even less relevant. So instead of having lamers postbump themselves he could try his luck in the excal middie forum instead, and now that you mention it he could try the prydwen middie forum as well :D

Who is the lamer that postbumped? I'm new here and I don't know what you mean. Please explain, thanks. Aren't you King or some similar name from beta?

I tried here because it said DAOC - general discussion. I don't know what server/realm he went to. I just heard he was trying to find me when the official DAOC forums were still alive shortly after beta.

I think Wyldcelt was the name of another m8 in game if anyone knows him.

Hi Solid :)

I screenie from beta... for the memories :D
chilling.jpg

Keri - I'm not playing anything at the mo. Waiting for another game to come out. u?

C

Carlos Bananos

Warders of Nolby are now known on Pry as <Warders of the 7th sigil> and <Hogs of War> are on Pry/Albion somewhere (pyro still has same name)

i have a lot of old beta shots on a cd somwhere, from closed beta aswell ;)

T

tildson

i think, not sure, that there was a guy named Howard in Albion, Excalibur(member of the guild Royal Bavarians as Paladin i think). Im not sure though, was some time ago and my memory isnt the best. But, i just wanted to let you know :)

I miss beta :) remember playing my paladin there (tilde camelot) as lvl22-35, and fighting all kind of diffirent con in a big slaughter who kept going and going forever... those were the days *wipes a tear off my chin*

R

Ragnarok1978

Don't recall the guys name, and his reply was removed/deleted so it's can be kinda hard to explain. But you get postcounts here, the more you post, the higher the count and the possibility to earn forum titles. SOmeone replied something utterly useless which in now way could be considored helpfull to the original poster (you), so I see it as posted only to increase his or her own postcount.

Anyways, I went to www.duskwave.com/daoc and did a search for a char named Howard ib akk 3 english servers, only one that popped was a lvl 10 infiltrator on excalibur in albion. However you do have to be guilded to show up on the search.

Oh, and I played a troll skald named Knusum Kranikum during beta, not too far from King I guess, starts with a K :)

B

beta_Rurik

Originally posted by tildson
i think, not sure, that there was a guy named Howard in Albion, Excalibur(member of the guild Royal Bavarians as Paladin i think). Im not sure though, was some time ago and my memory isnt the best. But, i just wanted to let you know :)

I miss beta :) remember playing my paladin there (tilde camelot) as lvl22-35, and fighting all kind of diffirent con in a big slaughter who kept going and going forever... those were the days *wipes a tear off my chin*

Ah yes Hogs of war. I miss those guys. Pyro was great laugh in RvR.

Thanks Ragn for your help and explanation. :) If nobody minds, I'm gonna try posting in the excal/alb area to see who says anything.

CU :)

S

slapmesilly..

I replied, my post fot deleted.. I gues..
must've been me then..

WHO GAVE Tw0G HIS MODERATING POWAZ ALREADY~!!1?!?!

K

Keri

Originally posted by beta_Rurik
Keri - I'm not playing anything at the mo. Waiting for another game to come out. u?

I'm still playing a little DAoC, but due to some r/l things, I'm not able to play much, so I'm just trying out some of the new classes in SI.

S

Svartur

Hi Rurik!

You back to play? ;)
Rurik was the kindest mid in beta. Gave my warrior Kailigan some stuff desperatly trying to ungimp me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom