Looking for new guild :)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lo peeps :)

I currently have mains on Hib/Pryd (see sig) but i also have a few chars on Mid/Exc ..At present my chars on here are in White Rose guild, but i havent played on here for a long time & i dont feel it right for me to still be in White Rose as i dont know any of the people who are still active in it :(

Therefore im looking for an English guild thats pretty active with friendly peeps & prefably maybe with peeps who also have mains on Hib/Pryd

My main will still be on hib/pryd but now & then i like a change & atm im leveling my BD ^^ I also have a 42 skald & 43 SM & a healer in the making :)

Any feedback of such guilds thatare recruiting would be great, thanks in advance :)

Bops

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
if i should give you a good advice.. ;).. join " red shadows." .. they are friendly, and almost allways 15-?? online :D and some of them in guild and alliance have players on hib/pryd too ;).
and yes " red shadows" are recruting ;):.good luck m8

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Realm Defenders are always recruiting fresh cannon fodder :)

PM any member in game if you are interested.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
hi again :)

Whoodoo!

Dont think you remember me but i used to be in RD along time ago with my fat ugly troll! when the emblem was white & red! (i think!)...name was Bebop Bo & he's a skald.. if i remember i was the 1st skald in RD to reach L4x! but then i had a break & went back to hib/pryd which is where i've pretty much been ever since (i came from hib/pryd in the 1st place)

Good to know RD are still going :D How many active peeps (roughly) do RD have atm ?

Redshadows sounds like a nice guild & has peeps from hib/pryd, guess the best thing for me to do is /send you guys in-game :)

ty again peeps :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe, I thought I knew the name when I saw it m8, nice to see you about still!! Think we have some old pics from days long gone with you in them.

These days we average about 10-20 players about at peak times, and can usually manage an FG in rvr quite well, but were still a fun guild so we normally do a bit of everything.

Shout hi sometime m8, normally these days on Ransid, Mastaboofs or Riverdancer.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie

Well atm im leveling my BD (gunna take him thid for MCl1 etc!) this will prob be the char im gunna play mostly & rvr eventually ,
I always wanted to play my supp SM in an rvr grp when i had got him sorted wit 50/ToA'd etc.. but not many mid grps seems to run the old stun/pb setup which imo still today is effective if played right :)

So thats why i started a BD as they do well PvE to get dinged & are a pretty solid rvr class :)

speak soon

Bops :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
boppas said:

Well atm im leveling my BD (gunna take him thid for MCl1 etc!) this will prob be the char im gunna play mostly & rvr eventually

Afraik you need 750 realm points for MCL1 and cap on Thidranki is 350.
You can ofcause get it in Braemar :)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
I thought the cap on thid is 2L2 or summit like that?

in the past ive got McL for my other chars in thid (i think) :eek: ?

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Mcl used to be 3 points + aug aucity 1 ? now its 5 so cant get from thid.

Get serenity 2 for pve purposes 4 points ( 1L4 thid cap ), respec out of it later ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom