Looking for new guild prefarably RvR

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

If any RvR guild want to let a
rr8 ml9 LGM alc join its ranks than I"ll be happy to.

Dicer

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
soz

infiltrator RR8 ml9 spymaster
LGm alc

I dont have any alts

xtb4

Fledgling Freddie
Check The-Iron-Wind.com; this guild is currently preparing for RvR in NF, doing arti's and ML's etc.

Check out the Forum on the webbie :)

Galie

One of Freddy's beloved
Why does an infil need a rvr guild its not like you do best in fg action, i can't see there being much room in a body debuff grp for a infil. Best to just find a nice friendly guild. If you want group rvr u'll have to roll another toon and then a rvr guild might even be a drawback if they prefer rvr over the pve necessary?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Why does he need to join a guild? Maybe cos his old guild died? maybe he doesnt like his old guild or maybe there are a million gazillion reasons?

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
When people say RvR guilds i kinda get the picture of a bunch of people which mainly focuses on RvR, a solo char can't do that?

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Who says Infiltrators HAVE to be solo? That's the problem with the realm - I admit we don't generally move in groups with other players - but in groups we can tell you what's coming, how many, which direction etc long before they get to you, giving you chance to prepare. In addition to that - with ML9 we can also sneak through the group, PA the healer and Mez the rest at the same time - again giving everyone else in the group more of a chance of success.

What you're saying is why would a ZERG need an infil - well that's a different story. Zergs smell like last weeks pants - and I bet you all your plat - than in a zerg v zerg fight at AMG - there'll always be infils left.

Lepet

Fledgling Freddie
rvr guild's dont need infil's to tell em where the enemy come from...

they use radar :m00:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I'd get the picture of a player wanting to be around like minded people who enjoy rvr, wouldn't expect it to be like some are thinking here, "omg an infil wanting a rvr group shock shock horror".

I get quite down when I'm rvr'ing, and I tell em in my guild whats going on and they ain't really interested cause their busy with lvling, doing stuff with quests etc, cause their not into rvr :|

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Lepet said:
rvr guild's dont need infil's to tell em where the enemy come from...

they use radar :m00:
Spymaster group-stealth is becoming increasingly used by Hibs. Many times
a few stealthers cycle-stealth on atk road to draw some albs out, only to
find a fgh appear out of nowhere and gank them. Clever really, stealthed
insta-mezz and PBAoE.

ATK-buffbot volleyers often do the same, hanging out with their buddies in
case of Albs coming out to gank a 'solo' volleyer, only to find a bunch of his
mates there too.

In reply to Dicer, TIW doesn't run stealther groups currently, although we
have the capacity to do so ( a number of us have stealther lev50 alts ).

We RvR on an increasingly regular basis, and though we are tending to use
more casters these days, there is a tank group you can run with.

If interested, pm one of us online, and come out for a few runs with us.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
I'd get the picture of a player wanting to be around like minded people who enjoy rvr, wouldn't expect it to be like some are thinking here, "omg an infil wanting a rvr group shock shock horror".

I get quite down when I'm rvr'ing, and I tell em in my guild whats going on and they ain't really interested cause their busy with lvling, doing stuff with quests etc, cause their not into rvr :|

your more than happy to pm me mr scout.... ill take your info as im sure any group would roaming around ! Noone likes running into 10fg BD's all in stealth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom