Looking for New Alliance Guilds

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Guards of Avalon is looking to strengthen its alliance now so if any guilds are interested please dont hesitate to contact me or any member of the guild who will in turn get hold of me.

A brief outline of the guild is as follows

We do like to do RvR we regularly have 1-2fg out evrynight we also like to do PvE such as arti hunting arti lvling Sidi raids dragon raids ac lvling grps. Aswell as this we help guildies wenever we can if that means helping with an arti or just gettin a grp to lvl in ac we always do our best to aid each other no matter wot we are doing . If u wish to find out further information jsut contact me and i will try to answer your questions.

Thnx Asyveth

GM of Guards of Avalon

Edit: Changed to say "Guards of Avalon" instead of GoA or G.O.A. as a GM of GOA is something rather different to most people ;) - Flim

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Aye Guards of Avalon, we are a friendly guild in a very good alliance with The Iron Wind, Dungeon and Dragons, Strength and Honour and Lost Souls of Atlantis.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
nice group off ppl, hope you get some reinforcements.

also succeed in most things they do as a guild, verry nice to see em run

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
ty red nice to hear some good feedback

anyway ppl if u are interested my above post isnt really informative so would b best to speak to me ingame i will answer any questions u have (or try to anyway)

hope to have some response have got 1 so far but am not going to say who until its confirmed :)

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Why do people try create so many new alliances when what's really needed is to strenghten the existing alliances?

Same goes for guilds - in lesser extent.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
Why do people try create so many new alliances when what's really needed is to strenghten the existing alliances?

totally agree on this 1, its really much trouble to inform all the guilds this way for events of a larger scale.

take CF alliance for example a lot of guilds are in that alliance lets say the major guilds of hibby are and there is CB alliance in hib, 2 alliances is ez communicating

albs have like 6 alliances that need info. its fooking much work.

g.o.a are nice peeps tho and a big guild imo join fellowship :D

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
i have 5 guilds in the alliance atm so i dont wish to join another alliance im just looking to strengthen mine. What i mean by this is that there are guilds out there that are still on their own and miss out on the events such as RR coz they r never told, it is them guilds i am looking to help to help strengthen albion and make it easier to get more ppl involved in things.

Am pleased that ppl see us as nice guild makes it worth while all the poo i have to go thru to get it there :)

I will try them meowmix ty for info :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
by strengthing our alliance, then we will be able to do things like organised keep takes, instead of the normal zergathon-headless-chicken-raid that goes on at the moment.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Methos said:

Bigger is better eh ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom