Looking for more ML2 raids

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
I was working Saturday and could not participate.
If more people are hungry for ML2 radis..post here and we will see what we can do.

snarf

Fledgling Freddie
Yepp i'am interested missing the bg steps for ml2 :)

/snarf

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Atm Im planning on making some ML raids from ML1 to ML5 atleast, if I get the time in the end of the month to start arranging (work atm makes me to busy to arrange anything :S)

If not before, you can join then ;) And join anyway, to be nice and get Mlxp :D

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Got a dark SM who needs his ml's done so I'm game if its a day/time I can attend

Starting from zero so also looking for peeps to do pre req's with

Bergast

Fledgling Freddie
My warrior would love to join in on the fun, if the time is right :)

Ironlung

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Atm Im planning on making some ML raids from ML1 to ML5 atleast, if I get the time in the end of the month to start arranging (work atm makes me to busy to arrange anything :S)

If not before, you can join then ;) And join anyway, to be nice and get Mlxp :D

Make sure do you them @ 22.30 on week days :worthy: :worthy:

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
Im always awake at 2230...so mess me snellflicka and if enough people wanna do ml2 steps we can do them. /salute

Lightning

Fledgling Freddie
Rage (Skald) & Lightbuff (Shammy) are both in desperate need of ML2. They can make almost anytime, except weekdays, as I have to work :( .

Late evenings would suit me fine, as that is my normal online time.

Gallak

Loyal Freddie
Got a few chars needing to do ML2, and my wife has 1 too, so I'm definately up for any that come up in times I can manage around work. ( Off all next week <hint hint>)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Basically i am pl'ing a shamy in moderna, if i wasn't so lazy and easily distracted he would be 47 or above by now, sadly i am both lazy and distracted so haven't finished the fella off.

As soon as i do i plan to run all raids from ML1-5 or at least join others. Anything i do run i'll post on here, ran ML3 not so long ago that went well but moderna is so boring!! Still soon enough :p If any1 is planning a hardcore moderna session, FoP capped buffs, opted group gimme a shout cause i could do with getting involved in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom