Looking for money transfer.....

S

Starkill

I am looking for someone that has a main char on Alb/Excal who has started another on Mid/Pry. I am opposite way round and want to transfer 200g or similar amout from my main on Pry to my char on Excal.

O

old.Second

i would=)

msg me ingame m8=)

Second is the name on alb/excal

and forth on mid/pryw=)

will be on in about 1 hour.

O

old.Ashgen

Pleased to help ....

Hello mate

I have pretty much given up on Albion/Excalibur and moved to Pred Middy.

So I can help you out np.

My characters on Albion are called Ashgen and Arau, while on Midgard they are called Ashgen, Lurker and Gwadien.

I have something like 1.6 plats on Ash Albion.

I would prefer a trade of money for items rather than gold, my guild on Middy help me out with gold, but are all a little high to help me out with kit.

Give me a shout in game, and we can do the do.

Regards

Ash

e-mail Ashgen@hotmail.com

O

old.Second

Try to be online if you want to have money xfer=) i was on both excal/alb and pryw/mid yesterday. i even nagged on all your guildies and got about 2 answers hehe.

If you want to get a hold of me tonight then do a /who Humberton and ask any of the humberton guard peeps=) i'm gonna make a new char and not sure about the name yet:p

maby sixth or seventh(names)

S

Starkill

I have looked for you a few times on Ecal have just messaged the only two Humberton Guards I could find (Pog and Moray I think) they said they hadnt seen you.

I am gonna log onto Prydwen as Starkill for about 10 mins to see if you are on there. Then will relog on Excal.

S

Starkill

K the guys said you were looking for me but couldnt remember you in game Midgard name. I am not sure form the previous sig what it is but am gonna try the ones in the first sig if I cant find you I will be back on Alb as Lagalot.

S

Starkill

Second we seem to keep missing each other but I have sorted my money out now, but if you still need some give me a shout prob in Alb as Lagalot.

S

Starkill

Due to a long tale of complete muppetry I accidentally deleted my char that had the money so I need to try and arrange an other one.

I will be in Excal as Starkill or Lagalot for the rest of the day.

S

Starkill

Will be playing both chars when I am tomorrow from afternoon UK time.

O

old.chipper

starkill remember me ? made u some weapons if u need cash m8 and wanna do a swap just pm me in game on albion excal all my char names are below 200g sound ok to you ??

O

old.Second

i gave away the account where that char was on so i'm only on hib now=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom