Looking for Ilfirin Arda players

karasu

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, i'm hadler lvl 50 warden in hibernia excalibur server.I know all of members move to USA servers but still some people playing in Eu and we need a GM, so if any old GM playing in USA can log to EU and promote would be great. TY

Contact me in Karasudaimaoh@hotmail.com

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hello, i'm hadler lvl 50 warden in hibernia excalibur server.I know all of members move to USA servers but still some people playing in Eu and we need a GM, so if any old GM playing in USA can log to EU and promote would be great. TY

Contact me in Karasudaimaoh@hotmail.com

Hi Hadler m8 I have a word with Dave think he still has his EU account up and ask him to contact you.

Soulja

karasu

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to hear you again soul :)) ,i dont know if u tell dave yet or not but he can found me in game with hadler or alts ( Celtic Fist and Earths Fury guild chars are mine) or just tell him to send me a mail to meet. Ty again :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Hey Hadler matey, how have you been?!

I'll renew for a month just for the giggle and promote you. :D

And trust me Hadler, it isn't good hearing Soul all the time; we keep trying to ban him from vent but he keeps coming back....(only j/k ofc) :p

karasu

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha, lucky me then i'm spanish and is hard listen english directly; but i'm happy to know about all of u are well.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
OMG Dave you probably just doubled population of Dyvet :lol:

Respec you Druid m8 and solo on it hee hee.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
how many actually play on EU now?

Not that many roughly around 20 people,think some still have a run around that are playing german servers and Abderbum and his m8 gaellio do a lot of rp farming they characters and that it.

Soulja

karasu

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Dave, are your account rdy again? if yes just let me know what day and hour want meet with me :). Ty :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom