Looking for help

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hi, basically i am looking for help on getting the last scroll i need to finish my template (mad tales 3), i know we are all very busy in rvr and this might explain why i can't seem to find the peeps i need to help me get it. ( is a very poor zerker atm and can't afford 35p to buy it and there's never one on ME these days anyway) I am very willing too help out on anything that peeps might need in order to get that scroll, can some peeps help?

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
If you have done ML3 then you will be able to make a grp to take to the ML7 Dungeon - MT3 always drops in there along with Regarding Shades and Battler. You must have ML3 to enter the dungeon though :D Good Luck!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Well no offence mate but advice wasn't something i was looking for, peeps is what i am looking for tbh, it's not easy these days with no one lfg any more, and i don't see that many ml 7 farms going on so it's not like i can join those either :)

I am ml 10 so there's no problem with me going to ml 7, but ml 10 aint much use solo when looking for that type of scroll that i am after, which is the reason i posted here :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
If I'm around I'll always help, Warrior or Hunter and / or my BB.

You're right though it is difficult these days to get peeps to form groups for artis.....
If it wasn't for Dacc in WR and pretty much have no arti's....

I'm after Braggets Bow, Ceremonial Bracer and SoM and all these require largish groups!

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Well post on FH that your going to make an ML7 farming grp - It aint that hard to get 1fg together - I would even offer myself to help but at the moment I cant get my Acc open - Only Acc I can use is a friends and none of her toons have any ML yet!

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
im also after mad tales 3/3 and will help if u gimme a shout :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
35p for mt3of3 ? lol , sold mine for 18p when I had it and even felt bad about charging that price :eek:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I sold 3 mt3of3s for 15p/scroll, but only because there were other ones on the market for 20p :).

15p-20p is around a "normal" price for the scroll I'd say

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I like everyone else who is coming want mine for free, which means i will farm it. I've spent far too many plat in housing tbh, sure if u can sell it then do so but tbh if it's there for nothing then go get it imo ;) However, i don't have a goal to horde money for money's sake nor do i wish to horde it so someone else can or for what ever their reason is, like i said, it's there so go take it :)

Tels

Fledgling Freddie
hi m8.. I need one also so I like 2 join u up..

Pm here or on Tels or Kinka.. Nazgul

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
35p for mt3of3 ? lol , sold mine for 18p when I had it and even felt bad about charging that price :eek:

Was 3 weeks ago i saw it at that price (35p) on market explorer, seen at 19p or so but there's no way i am handing over that sorta cash for a scroll to finish my template - never seen that kinda cash on any of my toons, it's just not worth it, it's that simple :) Although i will say there are some rather stupid prices on there on the whole, generally because peeps don't check or cross-reference prices, which means they'll never sell them even though there is an abundance of x 1/3 etc (none of which were 200p which ofc would mean that they don't really want to sell it - just some that were really dumbly priced) :)

There's not exactly the kinda of money floating around mid these days that was pre-nf either, so on the whole peeps imo should consider starting to drop prices in general to a more reasonable level (again whether you do so is your choice), else peeps will just go farm them for themselves in future leaving peeps with junk on their CM's :)

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
I sold 3 mt3of3s for 15p/scroll, but only because there were other ones on the market for 20p :).

15p-20p is around a "normal" price for the scroll I'd say

that was when ml7 was farmed frequently, recently there has being very few farms, resulting in fewer scrolls meaning higher prices. Personally i have not seen a mt3 on the ME for a few weeks;/ .

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Xajorkith said:
I'm after Braggets Bow, Ceremonial Bracer and SoM and all these require largish groups!

I thought mid version of Braggerts was shite?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Haton said:
that was when ml7 was farmed frequently, recently there has being very few farms, resulting in fewer scrolls meaning higher prices. Personally i have not seen a mt3 on the ME for a few weeks;/ .

Personally i would have thought less farms = less demand = lower prices, after all if peeps are not wanting it thus my logic works, but well this is excal and prices a screwy on just about anything and everything these days that very little makes sense.

On prydwen peeps start gimping prices like that and 99% of the time they won't sell and the peep who has it will always hide behind the excuse 'well personally i didn't want to sell it (as i put it to one side for x char) but i will accept xx plats for it' which is basically a gimped excuse for A) setting the price in the first place and yes we know damn well you want to sell what ever it is and at this stage it's very unlikely that you are gonna get x char toa'd because there's very few peeps out there that will help you or anyone else get to a stage where you are fully toa'd and B) we all know that peeps in the end think it will sell at that price marker but what happens there is that peeps just wise up and go farm it for themselves and thus u end up with a gimpy scroll that no one wants because greed takes over rather than making a sensible price marker where peeps would reasonably buy and thus give you more of an excuse to farm more of them keeping the supply line going - which is neither the case today.

The prices themselves are often enough for peeps to settle for a lesser (so called) template with different artis that are more common in scrolls etc as the urgency to get back in to rvr becomes more and more prevalent. I said in a thread a week or so that peeps should be starting to drop their prices overall to allow newcomers to mid easier access to the server and thus strengthening the realm, gimped prices = less likelihood that the realm overall will be able to defend itself correctly but there ya go....

Instead we see peeps leaving in droves for what ever reason but in the end prices like these do nothing to make mid a more attractive realm to come to in the end and thus peeps become more selfish and less likely to want to do much but help themselves in the end. Sadly what we see here is a very selfish realm that's going to get smaller as time passes by under current attitudes.

Btw i'd like to thank those that came on my ml7 farm, was good to see old school spirit where we went looking for what we wanted but sadly came home with very little :<

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Imgormiel said:
Personally i would have thought less farms = less demand = lower prices, after all if peeps are not wanting it thus my logic works, but well this is excal and prices a screwy on just about anything and everything these days that very little makes sense.

On prydwen peeps start gimping prices like that and 99% of the time they won't sell and the peep who has it will always hide behind the excuse 'well personally i didn't want to sell it (as i put it to one side for x char) but i will accept xx plats for it' which is basically a gimped excuse for A) setting the price in the first place and yes we know damn well you want to sell what ever it is and at this stage it's very unlikely that you are gonna get x char toa'd because there's very few peeps out there that will help you or anyone else get to a stage where you are fully toa'd and B) we all know that peeps in the end think it will sell at that price marker but what happens there is that peeps just wise up and go farm it for themselves and thus u end up with a gimpy scroll that no one wants because greed takes over rather than making a sensible price marker where peeps would reasonably buy and thus give you more of an excuse to farm more of them keeping the supply line going - which is neither the case today.

The prices themselves are often enough for peeps to settle for a lesser (so called) template with different artis that are more common in scrolls etc as the urgency to get back in to rvr becomes more and more prevalent. I said in a thread a week or so that peeps should be starting to drop their prices overall to allow newcomers to mid easier access to the server and thus strengthening the realm, gimped prices = less likelihood that the realm overall will be able to defend itself correctly but there ya go....

Instead we see peeps leaving in droves for what ever reason but in the end prices like these do nothing to make mid a more attractive realm to come to in the end and thus peeps become more selfish and less likely to want to do much but help themselves in the end. Sadly what we see here is a very selfish realm that's going to get smaller as time passes by under current attitudes.

Btw i'd like to thank those that came on my ml7 farm, was good to see old school spirit where we went looking for what we wanted but sadly came home with very little :<

edit to A)

also the fact of the matter is that if you didn't even want to sell then why is it even on your CM? you have vaults and even if the unlikelihood that yours is full CM's allow that you do not put a price on the item which in most peeps observations would see that it's not for sale, other than that just simply transfer to the intended char and therefore we won't have to see that rather gimpy lame excuse in the first place :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom