Looking for help on item information.

P

PaqMan

Hello all again..

While I was out today on my second EATWC(Emain Adventures of Thumb the Walking Corpse) I fiddled with the sc template I will be using when I change from my AF80 to AF102(And hopefully change from lvl 48 to 50..).

While looking at earlier posted templated I found several items that would be nice. There's only one problem.. Where do I find those items?

Please help me and point out what the items in the list is and where to get them, quests and/or just drops:
  • Jergursunn
  • Skjold
  • Belt of Glacial Might
  • Glacier Jewel
  • Cloak of the Troll Fathers
  • Avernal Necklace (Sold in DF?)
Any help is appreciated.

// Thanks

W

wiiwii

Jergursunn - catlas downfall quest (bracer)

Skjold - catlas dawnfall quest (bracer) if u do catlas downfall quest (si quest) reward is 2 bracer of ur own choice skjold and jergursunn are 2 of these.

Belt of Glacial Might: this belt is dropped of WoW (wreatch of winter) its a high lvl mob in raumarik. best belt outside of si stuff. It is pretty hard too get since WoW's dont drop these all the time. Imho use df sapp belt with stats close too belt of glacial might and redo sc. will save u alot of greif :)

Glacier Jewel: Si quest (dont remember name atm :()

Cloak of the Troll Fathers: hidden maps (i think) also si quest

Avernal Necklace (Sold in DF?) yes sold in df

daoc.warcry.com <-- search for hidden maps, catlas downfall and ancestral secret (<-- for uber necklace much better then df one)

well this should help u a bit :) gl

P

PaqMan

Originally posted by wiiwii
Jergursunn - catlas downfall quest (bracer)

Belt of Glacial Might: this belt is dropped of WoW (wreatch of winter) its a high lvl mob in raumarik. best belt outside of si stuff. It is pretty hard too get since WoW's dont drop these all the time. Imho use df sapp belt with stats close too belt of glacial might and redo sc. will save u alot of greif :)

daoc.warcry.com <-- search for hidden maps, catlas downfall and ancestral secret (<-- for uber necklace much better then df one)

well this should help u a bit :) gl

Thanks alot for the help Wiiwii.

The current sc template I have will prolly be as I planned. If I have to use a little less 'effective' set(ie that DF belt instead of WoW belt) thats no biggie. The neckie is also on the template I found so I be using that one till I made my second set(Making a MP set for myself which will cap all I hope.. Will take ages, and hoards of money, though I think.)

Catlas I can't do until I am level 49 that site says so I better get on with my xping to :)

W

wiiwii

Im guessing its for your thane so u will need too cap
stormcalling/weapspecc/sheild (if 1hander)/parry (if 2hander)
thats 3 skills
and then str/con/dex/pie/(qui last in line i think but im not sure not a thane :))
+200 hits
and all resists 26% u can lower magic resists a bit and get avoidence of magic RA 3% too all magic resists.

Imho with all quest gear (btw check out dark places of the soul quest for nice ring and cloak, even got a af 102 mp circlet with okay stats, class specific only problem is that no alchemy on it but for free mp why not? :))

imho try making 1 set and cap the most importent stuff and until then use your epic :)

btw quests + epic is nice xp :)

btw nerf beeing at friends place looking at boring film but gl with ur set m8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread