Looking For Guild

E

Exiled

Exiled Mage - L41 Fire Wizard
Faust - L25 Scout
Meow - L5 Merc ( :fluffle: she just wants some)

After a disagreement with Ferus Legionis over recruitment and that i have decided to leave and look for someplace else to live, im looking for a guild with nice ( :wub: ) people in it, pref one that is quite heavy on RvR (yes i am that mad caster who charges down the enemy :rolleyes: ) but also one that i will be able to group with for fun times, xp, item hunting and just general mid/hib murdering.... (no offence i still :wub: you ) so any people want me ?

(edit : silly smiles didnt work :( )
(edit 2 : spelling :rolleyes: )

O

old.legaoniel

guild

Come on over to Illuminati, m8 - good people!!

E

--Eraser--

would be nice to have another wiz in guild, i feel so lonley :)
if u wanna keep in training with toasting hibs n mids in emain while you are offline i advise you to have a look on the little game i just finished here

toasting in emain
/edit: you need flash 6 plug in, i forgot /edit
or have a look on our site

greetings and good night

O

old.Organ-Grinder

im sure lod would be glad to have you join us .....

and im sure you have played with alotof members from our guild before . we have plenty of 40+ people who group as a guild reguler "every night" and i know we are looking for more wizzys :) . and as you may well know we are regulers in emain :) we not one of those elitist guilds who ONLY cares about rps n stuff our number 1 priority is having fun .. although a lot of us r rvr nuts :p .... gm's chars are Filthius/Pimple/Toonz if you interested mesage one of those , if he not online message one of my chars noted below and il get one of the officers to invite you "if you want that is :p" no hard feelings if you turn us down :p

M

Madonion Slicer

Your Welcome at the Red Dragons, now that you have got me addicted to RVR.

E

Exiled

:eek6: knew this would happen hehe, i cant decide which one :uhoh: i have grouped with people from all guilds and had a fun time in each, think im gonna message the gm's a couple and see if we get on ( :wub: :fluffle: ) Btw yes, i will use them to smilies any time i can, i think they are sooo cute

P

Pfy

Whatever you do, DON'T join The Brethren it's full of complete gits ... uhm, er ... :/

W

-Wedge-

Yeah, I'd avoid The Brethren... Uhm, why was that again Pfy :confused:

E

Exiled

so pfy your looking for a guild too now huh ? :p just to let you know i have joined Illuminati, due to the fact i have grouped with them quite often and get on well :fluffle: (see got it in again :p) to the other guilds, thanks loads for the offers, no hard feelings :) still :wub: ya (got it in again woohoo :p)

P

Pfy

Heh, nah I'll be a member of The Brethren until I quit, I'd imagine ... unless that Zold guy keeps calling me bad names. He's a bad bad man you know!

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Icy
Yeah, I'd avoid The Brethren... Uhm, why was that again Pfy :confused:

That Wedge bloke, always killing poor little grey middies ... Oh, hang on, thats why we love him ;D

W

-Wedge-

Yeay I'm LOVED!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And yeah, Zold can be a pain in the arse and thats why we love him too ;)

(btw, the reason Pfy wont leave The Brethren is because he's one of the GM's, even though he doesnt say so in his sig)

O

old.Zold

me pain in the ass no neva :p you just dont understand me HAHAHAHA
hey ask seeaira im a swet innocent lil boy :)

T

tilde

have a word with Belthazor, and we'll chat it over in guild if u like ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom