looking for guild

Jabober

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

a lv50, ml2, rr2l7 merc is looking for a guild. I would like to join a guild which works together and help each other :)

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
TDS recruiting train wins! xD

but yeah, /who senate and pm someone in game :p

Snowfall

Fledgling Freddie
The Rosicrucians would be happy to have you if you fancy a spot of roleplaying. We have a very friendly atmosphere and always try to help our guildies when they need it. We belong to an alliance who get along very well too.

We only ask that you roleplay in guild chat and conduct yourself in a respectful manner towards other members of the realm. If that sounds like your cup of tea then message any of our members who will direct you to an officer.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
AMG! Wheres Defenders of the Cross? they seem to let almost everything in these days.. :flame: :worthy:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Think they admitted defeat to that TDS Recruit Train? :p

Less forum camping Xanir, get ingame now! :( You're not at school this weekend are you? :eek:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe.. true true.. might be that Gazon is afk or something.. maybe enjoying IRL.. :flame:

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Think they admitted defeat to that TDS Recruit Train? :p

Less forum camping Xanir, get ingame now! :( You're not at school this weekend are you? :eek:

forum camping > revising :E

but yeah I'll be here this weekend

Gamah

Banned
Progressive is not recruiting but I am inviting anyone who wants in..its just me on most of the time but I get lonley :<

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Progressive is not recruiting but I am inviting anyone who wants in..its just me on most of the time but I get lonley :<

What happened to you 'shee? :wub:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Then leave it and let it be dead? :I

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Leigion Flavia Firma (Formerly USoA) are recruiting p.m Gwyri, Darkwalker (GM's) or any other member in game and they will direct you.

Stay Safe
Gwyri

gohan

FH is my second home
Gamah said:

u have nikon to keep u company :clap: if u really wanna feel special can recruit my lvl 38 friar

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Ironfalcon said:
AMG! Wheres Defenders of the Cross? they seem to let almost everything in these days.. :flame: :worthy:

Well, we actually do take about everyone in as long as they're good people and the guild doesn't grow too much too fast.

If we want to keep this game alive i guess it's a good thing to make people want to stay in it, and if offering them a bit of help and some nice chat in /gu will do that i don't see the problem. :) We've never really aspired for 1337ness (even though we all individually have Xtr3m3 skillz and everyone has über micro) and i'm quite happy with it.

:cheers:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Cirandi said:
Well, we actually do take about everyone in as long as they're good people and the guild doesn't grow too much too fast.

If we want to keep this game alive i guess it's a good thing to make people want to stay in it, and if offering them a bit of help and some nice chat in /gu will do that i don't see the problem. :) We've never really aspired for 1337ness (even though we all individually have Xtr3m3 skillz and everyone has über micro) and i'm quite happy with it.

:cheers:

Pawned imo.. :m00: well thats very nice of you tbh.. and my comment was nothing personal directed to DOtC.. :clap

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for the lateness of my reply, was out on friday night and revising a lot of saturday etc. Defenders of the Cross I'm sure would be happy to accept you into our guild. PM me in game.

TDS recruiting-train > Me /cry

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
Sorry for the lateness of my reply, was out on friday night and revising a lot of saturday etc. Defenders of the Cross I'm sure would be happy to accept you into our guild. PM me in game.

TDS recruiting-train > Me /cry

Thanks to Xanir we made Black cry, yay :flame:

TDS allways happy to take in new members, I've personally been a little distracted last few days (due to bf's father getting marries, gratz hunneh)
And a little issue about some of my chars being deleted, items taken etc.
Anyways greetings, catch me ingame and we'll sort something out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom