Looking for guild!

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
hi ive been discovering a new found love to PvP

i have a level 29 SB and a level 28.5 Ranger(full sc and crafted weps, bow etc)

and im looking for a guild that not gives spam invites everywhere, it needs to be some kind of restriction on it, lvl or so but i dont want imagine guilds like Fear, Horde, etc would throw me a invite so dont come here and say "u think lvl 29 is good and u wanna join a large guild alrdy! noob!!!!" stuff. kthx

trull

Fledgling Freddie
30- ranger + sb.. should be easy to find a guid.. maybe 'Aegir Adventurers' ? ^^

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
TOTAL WESTERN is pretty good i hear

(sorry, had to make a sarcastic remark :p as for actually answering, i dunno any guild like you say youre looking for :p)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately for you, most guilds are loath to invite stealthers as they don't add much in the way of groupability...but you can still enjoy solo pvp with a stealther. Sorry - I'm not much help.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
tip; find a guilded caster. Ask him to team up, you have no idea how nice assasins are when guarding the caster :p he enjoys longer lifetime, you guys get to know eachother.. and then simply ask the question; is your guild recruiting? :)

-Ofcourse it's hard to find a guild when you're non german / non french speaking. If that's also the case

Eeli

Fledgling Freddie
Yea whats up with all the french and german people on Camlann?
Is it some Versaille thing all over again? :)
:wub:

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
If you happen to be from scandinavia we can prolly hook you up in Eternal Warriors :D

Alas, you can if you are not as well, if you prove to be a worthy and funny fellah :) If you dont speak english and/or think the guildchat is for serious matters only though, ditch applying ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom