Looking for guild

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking for a guild on Camlann as my current guild has erm...zero players for goodness sake.

I have a 39 Bonedancer (yeah mr popular i know) a 22 healer and some other alts I may/may not play depending on how I feel.

What I don't expect:
PL of any kind - I made my BD I like my BD I live with the consequences of playing the class.
Free handouts: I make my own cash there are cons merchants I can equip myself and so can anyone else who be bothered with some PvE.
If I get killed then so be it. There's no point in calling a full clan revenge simply cos I got killed. It's a PvP server I expect to get killed simply because someone can kill me and excercises their right to so do.

What I would like:
Someone to talk to. It's very slow soloing to 50 (read soul destroying) I'd like some company.
I play late at night (9 am plus uk time) so if everyone's clearing off to bed that's not alot of fun for me ;)
If there hunts on at my level I would like to be invited. If the hunt isn't at my level (i.e. I can't damage the mobs involved) I'm no good there and do not expect to be invited.

In general:
I'm experienced player (see sig. for details) and fairly mature (ask age for details lol) I want some decent action on the server which, at times, has been lacking for me.

I'm quite happy to play support classes (you know the types) but I'm not so stupid as to imagine that full on support classes can solo to an acceptable PvP (read 40+). If you want me to play a support class I will. But....guild groups would be nice in this case at least ;)

If this sounds like a good proposal (or you're drunk enough like me think it is one) the pls contact me via these forums or Beefandonionpie of Allyourbaseare on Camlann.

In the meantime GL and HF :)

B

Ballad

Ballad said:
Well there aren't really english guilds around (except fear but they take only 47's) and the "international" ones are just crap (Like Minas Tirith was, fell in a few days). I agree, solo isn't fun, but that's pretty much the only choice you've got
*cough*

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
Im in 'best of the best' atm we got about 20 core members and are english speaking, im not GM or Officer but msg someone in game i think we are taking lvl 40+ but it might be 35 im not sure.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Yay - another English-speaking guild. Hope you lot last a lot longer than the the rest. :clap:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:

<Fear> is "international" though....fs Fuzz is totally international just him :p

Dutch/Finish/danish/english/scots/russians/germans/austrians/norwegians/french/swedes and I most likelly forgotten some countries in that....

Btw Fuzzeeeeh answer when I send you wubb you gimp :p

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
<----------------sulks in the corner for being called international (euphamism for half...quarter...eighth-breed).
I'm mostly Celt - just a wee smidgen of a very embarrassing race that I take the p' out of all the time ;) <jabs Kur>

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
oi - you forgot south african, Ned ;)
...also, loads of welshmen...or did you not hear all the bleeting?

haha! mostly celt..your just a celt-wannabe. I'm 100% pure celt and I got the sheep flock-coat to prove it!

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, he does - uses sheep poo like all the fasionalble druids do :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom