This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for guild

Discussion in 'Hibernia' started by Spades, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Spades

Spades Fledgling Freddie

Hi, i been playing this for about a year on mid but i decided to move to hib cus it looked like more of a challenge (in RvR anyway). I now have a lvl 20 Hero and i think i will stick with him until lvl 50 cus im enjoying it so much so far. So basically I'm now looking for a nice friendly guild to join, and perhaps for me to ask many anoying questions to :D Also im pretty interested in RvR when i get to a higher lvl so it would be nice to be in a guild that it quite RvR active.

2. Fedaykin

Fedaykin Fledgling Freddie

don't join the one which runs 5fg at 4am

3. Marczje

Marczje Fledgling Freddie

They might be in need of some fresh brehons though.

4. saks

saks Fledgling Freddie

most guilds who have players lvling old fashion way are good guilds to join, cant remember them atm, there is 1 guild who if very friendly to newcommers. Will get the name to you. :)

5. Plexor

Plexor Fledgling Freddie

6. bigmammas

bigmammas Fledgling Freddie

Welcome to hib :bazbeer:

7. Khefru

Khefru One of Freddy's beloved

Clan Bearhawk are always nice to new member and have a big comunity who tend to help each other. They may be worth a try if you are still looking

8. Spades

Spades Fledgling Freddie

Ok thx for the replys ill have a look into some of them

9. Bellona

Bellona Banned

dont listen to Feday :p

10. Asq

Asq Fledgling Freddie

Welcome to hib... always good to see people come to their sences :) And uhm... link in sig always works ^^

11. Pharmm

Pharmm Fledgling Freddie

gl hf

if your still looking

/t pharmm ingame ;D

12. Uppercut

Uppercut Fledgling Freddie

Dude.. this is Hibernian subforum.