looking for guild

C

cplcarrot

Level 50 inf, good sense of humour , looking for guild, good times, evenings out, possibly leading to more.

nuff said.

im only interested in crafting and RVR and spamming guild chat :)

I carry no baggage except hatred for 1 person, which considering I live in albion, is quite a mean feat :)

A

**Aligro**

you coming? you going? you leaving? you staying?

C

-Calvin-

Hey cplcarrot,

Come join me in illuminati, we issue 1 free copy of Finglish dictionary on joining. You lose it and we charge a plat for a new copy.

Calvin/Reaver

C

cplcarrot

heeheh, I decided to stay but not full time :)

rather change guild than quit altogether.

Im really looking for a group of people with a good sense of humour and a life outside of Daoc. no guilds that talk only of daoc or specs etc. bit of banter etc :) no leetness etc (as cplcarrot is very weak indeed :) )

DP was a great guild for that and I will sadly miss it, as we had many good players with good personalities.

J

Jiggs

join me!

together we will rule the universe as friar and infiltrator

muhahahah

B

benedictine

If you are looking for a non-leet guild chat with Galerrard or Sunwolf

The Brethren will issue you with a gravestone to which you will always want to come back to :p

D

DD&BD

Pffft jiggs your spam is no good. come join the merry men and serve with grandspam master chilly and his bunch of general layabouts.

Weeee! are the true keepers of something (not quite sure what yet, but when we know, ull know (it does smell of cheese though, could be Primax af 86 plate boots(well thats what i think, nib thinks its Lorems pet monkey but thats just crazy talk if u ask me) or keros old socks) it is something though)

M

Meduza

OMG....

.... so many guild pimps on these boards...

.... cpl, do it the infil way - stay anon and not-guilded !

S

skile

Originally posted by cplcarrot
heeheh, I decided to stay but not full time :)

rather change guild than quit altogether.

Im really looking for a group of people with a good sense of humour and a life outside of Daoc. no guilds that talk only of daoc or specs etc. bit of banter etc :) no leetness etc (as cplcarrot is very weak indeed :) )

DP was a great guild for that and I will sadly miss it, as we had many good players with good personalities.

RvsR-guilds are filled with DAoC-g33k's tho. Worst of em :p.

F

- Fedaykin -

Come join us in Keepers of the light, we r short of good infiltrators atm :-( Only prob may be is that we are not a RP whore guild but quite a few of us do venture out into RvR, lot of PvE, Lot of Fun, few people from sheffield though :/

S

swords

Whats wrong with Sheffield???

I live in Doncaster and have to say i'd rather live in Sheffield :p

D

dgit

Coming into Doncaster:

Welcome to Doncaster, Armpit of the Universe, STD capital of Great Britan, and the Birthplace and Home of the 20p Thug.

Going out of Doncaster:

Come back here i can still hear change moving in your pocket, i'll stab you, don't call the police or i'll stab you harder...

L

Legaoniel_v

Doncaster

Never mind, at least you do have a woolworths.....

(or Shoplifting R Us as it's known locally).......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom