Looking for guild or a little help

Mythe

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all, I started my ickle Enchanter named Mythe a week ago and now I need some help.....Im not toyally new to the game (been playing Alb in my last life) but now im up for a new start.....

Is there any guild recruiting atm that also has some real low level chars to play so we might XP a bit and someone can show me around in Hibernia?

Hope you can help me, so I can help Hibernia when I grow old (level 50 :)

Mythe

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
WoW level 5, a real newbie !! (to hib anyways)

I dont know of any guilds with many pre level 20's so sorry, but good luck mate and welcome to Hibernia.

p.s Find a druid friend or if you can play 2 acc's then make a BB and pet pull, that way you can solo until you find groups. Also there are a fair few old 'places to xp' from level 5 kicking about that old skool people did when daoc was young, just search in google.

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, no more than 2-3 months soloing ahead.

But like Jayce said, getting a bot / friend play druid can reduce the time a quite high bit.

Or maybe if hibs get DF often where you might find other people to group with bit more casually (unlikely to hapen but possible)

Really wouldn't recommend to start in hib anymore unless you find someone to level with you / PL. Ofcourse if you're a mad soloer you can find huge camp bonuses everywhere

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
do a /who raindrop and pm whoever is online and ill help you with whatever you need, with rvr being as dull as it is im often bored anyways :p

also people who roll hib after having played alb should be praised :D

ruw

Fledgling Freddie
I rerolled 3 weeks ago , should I be praised? :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
yep all who come to hibernia should be give prize for that

prize r the following:
1) a new pc
2) a toaster
3) 100 bootles of beer
4) 1p in cash

muhahahahahaha

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
well its good to see someone joined the underdogs:)
If u havent got a guild u can always pm guild eel. We are not a numerous guild but a very nice guild. Not sure we are recruiting but pm goldenbark or draackoness/draack and ask them.

Mythe

Fledgling Freddie
thanks guys...Ill try to pm some people today (hope they dont see me as "another beggar that wants money or pl :)...

My goal for this year, lvl 50! :)

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
:) have fun in hib :) grass is greener here than in alb

and the lvl 50 goal should be posible :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Mythe said:
thanks guys...Ill try to pm some people today (hope they dont see me as "another beggar that wants money or pl :)...

My goal for this year, lvl 50! :)

You get a free supply of various level staves (99% qua) from me ;) welcome. PM any of the listed chars for your price, soon I will be able to SC it as well :cheers:

Mythe

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
You get a free supply of various level staves (99% qua) from me ;) welcome. PM any of the listed chars for your price, soon I will be able to SC it as well :cheers:

Wow thanks,

I'll try to pick em up as soon as possible...havent been able to play to much cos of all the booze irl :)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
yep all who come to hibernia should be give prize for that

prize r the following:
1) a new pc
2) a toaster
3) 100 bootles of beer
4) 1p in cash

muhahahahahaha

A TOASTER score think ill rerole mate u should PM Celtic leaf army helped me out wen i was lowbie BTW wat lvl were u alb,cant u /level.....<maybe u not 50> :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom