looking for friendly guild

Flombert

Fledgling Freddie
I'm Evil but I'm still looking for a guild!!!

I'm just plain evil and you all know that, I'm a bugger who don't know how to help ppl so I'll prop delete this crap and start all over, might be better for my evilness to get a new evil reputation...

all that said I'm looking for a friendly guild, a guild that help eachother as thats the kind of guy I am I usally help out....

other than that I'll prop delete, I'm a crap player I only got 4 lvl 50 and none of them has been powerlvl'ed as I never had a second account... anyone ever power lvl'ed me? I can't believe what ToA have done to people but hey thats it...

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Join Lords of England! Travel to exotic Distant Lands, Meet new and exciting people and Kill them!!

Now you can't get more evil than that!! and Sometimes we even get drunk first!! :drink:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
lol im in 1 so nur nur... although most of time im only1 online... with about 3or4 people joining me in the evenings but thats about it. oh well we have enough fun :m00:

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Friendly guilds don't exist, it's a myth :<
We in DotC are so nice that we get emotional and cry when we have to kill cute ikkle kobolds... does that count? :D

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i'm in a very friendly guild too :)

although i know they all secretly want me dead :(

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
<ponders about how limpit knows> ah yeh the time i threw a dagger at his head and it hit Quickslash cos limpit went to tie his shoes.....

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, we're not a friendly guild. We hate everyone, we hate ourselves, and we have a big pile of dead babies in our guildhouse. And on the housing merchant too!

Roll a dice imo.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Kalthorine said:
We in DotC are so nice that we get emotional and cry when we have to kill cute ikkle kobolds... does that count? :D

afaik stealing camped mobs isnt nice

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Kalthorine said:
I call them sissies :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Daedalus said:
Actually, we're not a friendly guild. We hate everyone, we hate ourselves, and we have a big pile of dead babies in our guildhouse. And on the housing merchant too!

Roll a dice imo.
/roll 100
You roll 376
\o/

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah. We do that now and then to piss off people. Or something. Actually, I'm not aware that someone from us stole a camped mob? Please PM me if you wish to sort it out. But only if you're talking about camped artifacts and such. I can't be bothered to sort it out if it's something in Barrows.

Strong roll Straef! No drops for you!

Cyan

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:
afaik stealing camped mobs isnt nice

I saw this coming and what can I say ..first off...

Just cause I do something it does NOT mean the whole guild is responsible for it , please keep DoTC out of this.

If you want to discuss the GoV incident that happened today , feel free to pm me or talk to me ingame. This isnt the right thread for it.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Plenty of friendly guilds out there, its just not always that easy getting a good mix of friendliness, success in RvR and general competence in playing :p

Some guilds get the mix right - others don't quite ;)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck finding one Flom, we cant have you running around unguilded after all :(

So find that guild that will fit your style of play there are plenty of them, just avoid the mean ones, they know who im talking about :D

Ardwan

Fledgling Freddie
Flombert said:
I'm a crap player I only got 4 lvl 50 and none of them has been powerlvl'ed as I never had a second account...

I must really suck then, I only have one...

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
Plenty of friendly guilds out there, its just not always that easy getting a good mix of friendliness, success in RvR and general competence in playing :p

Some guilds get the mix right - others don't quite ;)

Tbh I think every guild in our alliance are ok, has to be the most fun /as i`ve ever belonged to, gotta love the hungarian/german/scottish mt`s :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Maxgirth said:
Tbh I think every guild in our alliance are ok, has to be the most fun /as i`ve ever belonged to, gotta love the hungarian/german/scottish mt`s :p
Bah, no one can beat the old Immortal alliance!

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Bah, no one can beat the old Immortal alliance!
Ahhh, fond memories, an alliance for all the small guilds, was just as much fun though ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
old immortals was really fun, especially i could just go /as killer we wub you :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
immortal and blackspawn
Roxor teh alliance world... if any1 in spawn was ever on but me that is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom