Looking For Focuspullgroups that can farm galladoria next sunday

X

xfear

the subject tells it all :p

remember to bring at least 1 mana ment, 1 buffbot, 1 chanter, ofc if u bring only 1 chanter and 1 buffbot, u will take 3 hours to farm what is planned for 1 hour, like some people did the last raid

dont go AFK while farming, and dont loose youre chanter loool, if all theese things happen, ofc, it will take more than 60-90 minutes, to clear youre zone

so bring 1 BB, 1 chanter with lots of pots, 1 manement, and dont go afk, dont lose chars during the pulling etc etc, and u will do this job in 60-90 min

The FS groups can take part in the FE lotto _without_ coming to the raid, they also can take points for FS pulling and later come to the 2 h raid and lotto for an item, the FS groups will take 15 pts, if u decide to come to the 2 h raid, and take pts, ofc

i will give u a zone and an hour, and u should go there before the hour i told u, u can start when u want within the 7 hours before the raid

all the items that will be droped from the trash mobs, will be for u, last time there were some nice drops, like animist staff, verdant recurve bow, bard ring... etc

well start booking if u want to participate on this, and help a bit the realm and those people that cant focuspull in galla for themselves

see u there :)

R

Ravenbourne

Should be able to help again, will talk to you in the morning about it, may be able to get 2 teams down there

X

xfear

btw next sunday, isnt tomorrow ^^ , is in 28 dec

had lots of problems with my conex this week, so i couldnt organise anything

P

PJS

Originally posted by xfear
ofc if u bring only 1 chanter and 1 buffbot, u will take 3 hours to farm what is planned for 1 hour, like some people did the last raid
I hope you dont mean me? :( :p

Right I can bring chanter + drood again, just need a ment to volunteer to come help me.

(Wolveryne + Vorlon) just incase you forget my ingame names again :p

X

xfear

u were 1 of the 3 :p

/who ment 48 50

u say : hello are u mana spec ?
he says : yes
u say : blablabla, galladoria, blablabla
he says : ofc ill come

isnt that hard imo ^^

G

groal

ill bring an chanter and dr00d, and ill do the /who menta thing
chanter is samalula if u need to talk to me

D

Divinia

Remove [,] and [.] from keyboard, switch slots and done!

X

xfear

Originally posted by Divinia
Remove [,] and [.] from keyboard, switch slots and done!

Dont start again Divinia...
The rest of u , ignore this reply :p , dont want to see this thread farmed again about things that arent from the raid :p

P

PJS

Originally posted by xfear
u were 1 of the 3 :p

/who ment 48 50

u say : hello are u mana spec ?
he says : yes
u say : blablabla, galladoria, blablabla
he says : ofc ill come

isnt that hard imo ^^

got one (Mikkels) so :p

X

xfear

sadly, im missing 2 focusteams , any 1 interested on helping me ? , i could farm those 2 places, but it will be too much for me, so any help, will be wellcome :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom