Looking for Epic/prince Thrust weapons

Z

Zag Barr

Being not in a guild it is really hard to get your hands on a drop, so I thought I'd look this way.

I need the following weapons to kill more Mids and Hibs :)

Mouth Tooth or King's Nail (from Barfog Epics)
brilliant Saeor's Impaler (from DF prince)

Most people go with Kiarra weapons now and maybe there is some spare around. I am willling to pay you 300 gold for any of those weapons, if the condition is still good.

T

Treniel-

300g for either of them? i've seen kings nail reach 1p........

N

Ninjastyle

rofl 1p for kings nail.......
get one decent group to LB, kill king maybe twice and u'll have ur weap

I

Insurrextion

Originally posted by Treniel-
300g for either of them? i've seen kings nail reach 1p........

why would anyone pay 1p for a 16.2/100/93/25 weap when u can get a 16.5/100/99/35 weapon for cheaper? :p

Z

Zag Barr

@Treniel - Thanks for your unsolicited input

@Ninjastyle - of course I would join any group to go hunt for the drops, but hardly anyone will go hunt those mobs nowadays and if so, I seem not know about it.

@ Inssurrextion - I also think those weapons are not worth more then 300 gold and that's why I won't pay any more. I am doing fine with my seal bought DF weapons - but still would be nice to have some better ones.

I

Insurrextion

Originally posted by Zag Barr
@ Insurrextion - I also think those weapons are not worth more then 300 gold and that's why I won't pay any more. I am doing fine with my seal bought DF weapons - but still would be nice to have some better ones.

if u want to gamble a bit with Kiarra u can get a 99% qua thruster if u are lucky ... i got my 99% sabre on the 2nd or 3rd attempt and it cost only about err 400g i think :)

the DF ones have nice procs - but they seem to proc a lot less often (the self BT one) than other weapons i've used before ... anyway we doing a raid tonight (i think) and if by some chance we get one of those no one needs (doubt that will happen though :p) i'll contact u zaggy ;)

O

old.LandShark

then you were amazingly lucky Insurrex.... she would have had to hit the required quality in one or at most 2 tries, which is just terribly unlikely :p

D

DocWolfe

the problem is there are no 16.2 dps off hand thrusters or 16.5 for that matter

B

belth

1.53 is supposedly adding the 16.5 dps weapons that are missing to crafters, but sofar no sign of them :(

On another note, I've had a nice proc-rate with the BT while using 1 SoS... Will use 2 later on for some additional testing to see if 2x bt-proccer > 35% bonus.

Z

Zag Barr

Well thanks all for your advice on which weapons are the best.

Meanwhile I still use Avernal Malison Dirks ....

I know some people have 5+ good thrusters in their bags ... no one wants to help me out at all?

I

Insurrextion

Originally posted by old.LandShark
then you were amazingly lucky Insurrex.... she would have had to hit the required quality in one or at most 2 tries, which is just terribly unlikely :p

ya i love kiarra now ... my dmg/hitrate has gone up quite a bit after i switched to her sabre :)

Originally posted by belth
On another note, I've had a nice proc-rate with the BT while using 1 SoS... Will use 2 later on for some additional testing to see if 2x bt-proccer > 35% bonus.

gah crap i think in the whole time i used mine i only remember it proccing twice :(

btw zaggy i got a bronze dirk in my backpack if no one else wants to help u .. g00d ub3r 1337 itam! :p

B

belth

I've had approx 5 useful bt-procs sofar, maybe 20+ useless ones because of pbt and evades, today only :p I just wish it'd display a message when it goes off so I could log it and get % ratio on procs/hit...

Z

Zag Barr

Originally posted by Insurrextion

btw zaggy i got a bronze dirk in my backpack if no one else wants to help u .. g00d ub3r 1337 itam! :p

Thx for the offer Insurr - but not quite desperate enuff.

Btw. did u ever check the stats for crafted Thrusters?? The fast dirks have worse dps, then the Black Tooth OTD. Since it is best to use same speed weapons in off and mainhand you could go with pretty slow main gauches at amazing 15,5 dps - and I really rather have some droped ones with lower qual and better stats.

The only usefull weapon is the Gorged Rapier at 16,4 dps - which is very, very, very slow for infil purposes, but might be a good caster killer ... I ordered one of those with Kiarra to try it.

G

gunner440

Zag i happen to have 1 brilliant Saeor's Impaler in my bag supposedly for lotto :D if greg lets me i ask if i can give it to u ok? :)
i think we got all our infils with either prince weaps or mouth tooth and i reckon this one is just a spare

B

belth

Originally posted by Zag Barr
Btw. did u ever check the stats for crafted Thrusters?? The fast dirks have worse dps, then the Black Tooth OTD. Since it is best to use same speed weapons in off and mainhand you could go with pretty slow main gauches at amazing 15,5 dps - and I really rather have some droped ones with lower qual and better stats.

You're forgetting one important thing - bonus...

Z

Zag Barr

Originally posted by belth

You're forgetting one important thing - bonus...

No haven't forgotten bonus - but don't think 35% are so much better then 30%, if you take into account that stat boosts make you hit a little more often (offhand) and a little harder.

But I will definately go with crafted weapons, once Thrust gets something like the Jambiya in slash.

B

belth

Use a drop in left-hand, it doesn't get style-bonuses so it's not so significant on the damage side. Crafted in main-hand. Besides, 30% bonus against a lvl50 with epic armor - 5% higher chance to miss than with crafted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom