Looking for encounters !

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
Im looking for jacinas enc on my rm and AT encounter on my sm, SM is summspecc but i have never done AT so i will need some help to do this if im gonna do it myself.

So if u do any of these encounters i would much appriciate if gave me a pm so i can join for enc.

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
Faril when you do AT ( and maeby Jacina ) can you give me a shout? i need it to on cocklock.... ty

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
AT is pish with summ sm and a fop bb, even better if ml9, but i sure could do with enc on healer, ikkle crocs make me cry :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
allso jacinas is easy with sum sm and fop bot, just pull the gang out of the cave with a RC RM or sumthing, then right click on cyric (sp?), it makes him stay (if he is neutral at least) then wait for the other mobs to go back, right click again and he will follow you, repeat untill you reach the water, fop bot is below surface, can heal and whatever without aggro, easy as pie ;)

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Faril gimmie a shout when u do Atlantis Tablet.. I need encounter on several toons all on different accts I can play at same time.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
allso jacinas is easy with sum sm and fop bot, just pull the gang out of the cave with a RC RM or sumthing, then right click on cyric (sp?), it makes him stay (if he is neutral at least) then wait for the other mobs to go back, right click again and he will follow you, repeat untill you reach the water, fop bot is below surface, can heal and whatever without aggro, easy as pie ;)
U cant pull him any longer than entrance now m8.

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
Jacina aint longer possible with Summ sm and it seems like AT been changed now too the 2 guardians outside the temple doesnt stop at their max range anymore they follow you untill they deagros or keel!

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
mawh said:
Jacina aint longer possible with Summ sm and it seems like AT been changed now too the 2 guardians outside the temple doesnt stop at their max range anymore they follow you untill they deagros or keel!

AT is doable with few peeps its very hard and takes perfect timing i did alot of testing and i actualy did it with 3 peeps..... :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
I need jacinas enc on my Bd.. And yeah it no possible to pull Cyrek out of entrance .. Plz if anyone go and try it plz pm me on game :)

Xomer 6L5 Zerker ML10 BL
Ermela 3L8 Sb
Nikolhs Summ SM ml8
Karia RR4L4 bd ( my brother char actually but soon ill play him too)
+ Many farm alts

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
Still looking for AT so if ur doing this plz pm any of my chars !

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i need Ceremonial bracers enc on my sb, so if any1 doing this could plz pm me so i can join i´ll be very happy.
Char name is Frozzt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom