Looking for armorcrafters

C

Cowled

I have to get a few names of some crafters, for the spellcraft comming up.

I need to know prices on masterpieces, if any in vault... etc. :)

Sorry for posting on alb-board, but none seem to read the item-board.

Marry Christmas..

/Cowled

S

suka

im looking for af102 studded legs and coif as i have the rest, if any armor crafters have these could u say what your price is on here pls, dont need gloves the scout epics ones have 71% utility :D

C

Cowled

Originally posted by suka
im looking for af102 studded legs and coif as i have the rest, if any armor crafters have these could u say what your price is on here pls, dont need gloves the scout epics ones have 71% utility :D

shaddap :p

Post ya own threads :D

K

kirennia

dude, try out www.duskwave.com/daoc

lookup the top 10 crafters in albion on there ;-) Thas probably how you are gonna find the best armourers around.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Cowled
I have to get a few names of some crafters, for the spellcraft comming up.

Me.

I need to know prices on masterpieces, if any in vault... etc. :)

I'm giving/selling the first batches of MP's to guildies/friend and will auction a few. Other than that i will favor all persons who order their complete set of 99% AF102 from me.

Right now Regtur is on top of the list of customers who get a MP, cos she ordered a full set of 99% over time.

MP's on studded are a bit easier to get due to not needing padding and studded being cheaper. So all scouts ordering a full set of 99% from me will have a very high chance of getting MP's (not guaranteed, unless you work by pay-per-retry).

By all means, get your 99% gear soon, before next patch.

Sorry for posting on alb-board, but none seem to read the item-board.

Then please start shouting for a Tradeskill Section like i've been doing for the past weeks/months, but i'll try again.

Marry Christmas..

If she's a voluptuous brunette, sure, i'll marry her. :)

C

Cowled

We'll you aren't the only armorcrafter, CrazyM

J

josh_dk

I don't have any studded MP's in vault atm, will let u know if (when) that happens

D

Draylor

No MP studded in my vault either.

A few 99% studded gloves (100g) and legs (300g)

Plenty of 99% plate (most parts) if anyones reading and interested in some of that.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Cowled
We'll you aren't the only armorcrafter, CrazyM

Well, that is a given :)

But i don't really understand to what you were referring in this reply?

Perhaps quoting me would help :)

J

Jarahl Valinor

No MP studded in vault either, supplied Suka with 3 pieces and my GM with 4, which kinda emptyed me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom