Looking for an scout to buy "IRL"

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Day

Since i dont have the time to play DAoC and would like to go rvr with my friends im looking for a Scout-Character to buy.

lvl 40-45 100-150$
lvl 45-50 150-200$

the prices also depends on 3 things!

1. How the char. is spec'd
2. I prefer no last name
3. Items

If anyone are willing to sell their scout on Excalibur send me an email with pic's of stats, items and spec points!

In Advance Thanks

"The email is: Tarq@gate58.dk"

O

old.Zeikerd

From the Rules of Conduct:
Property and publicity
DaoC account is personal and individual. You cannot open an account in the name of a company, an association or any other legal entity without prior written consent from GOA. You do not have the right to give, sell, rent out, lend or exchange your account, whatever the circumstances. No virtual object, character or money in the game may be the object of a pecuniary transaction, under any form or circumstances. Any activity of this kind may result in various sanctions being applied, including termination of the account.

So bye bye.

O

old.Odium

Could be argued how GOA would know... :)

Everyone can change cc details/have someone pay for them... :)

O

old.Zeikerd

It think it's 'not done'. Everyone with cash can have a lvl50 char and we poor students have to play 10 hours per day for months to get there.
If you want to RvR with a lvl 50 char go play and get there yourself.

O

old.Day

Well....

they send me an email with details, they will never know that the acc. where sold/traded.

And the part about you are a poor student.... so what!!!

ive been a student aswell and now i got a job and a education that pays well...so don't even start that "whining"upon me and save it 4 some one who cares

"""Life is not always fair, Get use to it"""

S

SilverHood

hmm, you'd be a danger to anyone you grouped with....

O

old.Godspeed:D

IP: Logged

heh, posting this on forums browsed by GOA reps.

christ if i was GOA id ban ure ass from the servers, its against coc.

are you a newb? not that ud admit it anyway, but say a newb with a lvl40+ char is way scary.

O

old.Jazhara

How can they ban him when he doesn't even have a char yet? ;)

Jazhara

T

tilde

Its illegal to buy and sell accounts right? But is it illegal to put out an advert about it? :)

Guys, dont moan about this - check www.ebay.com and try diffirent classes (p.s thats how i got my char:)

O

old.Godspeed:D

Originally posted by Jazhara
How can they ban him when he doesn't even have a char yet? ;)

Jazhara

uhm, surely they can manualy ban an IP, what kinda server is it if you cant block IPs? :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom