Looking for an Old movie

Martok

Part of the furniture
Hello Ladies adn Gents i know its been a while since i was in this neck of the woods i have recently lost all my old daoc vids and i was looking for the DAoC vid were Staj dings his mighty RR13 and have not been able t find it in any of my old spots and now stage 6 is shut down its ><.

anyone know were i could find this funny film? :england:

Martok

Part of the furniture
Aww, so not any more daoc for you then?

tryed comming back june last year to find my account hacked and all my toons stripped so nope. no more daoc for me.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
tryed comming back june last year to find my account hacked and all my toons stripped so nope. no more daoc for me.

Ah ye I seem to remember something like that! GoA couldn't find the guy responsible I guess? :/ Guess it would take a while to gain back all those fortunes you had.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
GOA can pretty much do anything when it comes to a character. Just their policies are so anti-customer it sucks.

One of the reasons WoW actually flourishes.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Tell me what items you need for merc n bb and i think i can get them all. And i can do your armor aswell.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
If it comes down to that, I can help too.

LGM all you need rar.

Martok

Part of the furniture
very helpfull so i gues no one has this video???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom