Looking for an alliance

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Our guild Clan Chaos is looking to join a new alliance. If there are any out there that are recruiting pls let us know. We are a medium sized guild, have enough ppl playing regularly to field 1.5fgs of decent classes, participate in RvR and PvE, and are generally a friendly bunch. Just looking for a new place to be able to settle in. We will bring a wealth of experience and leadership to any group we join and we always help out our realm mates whenever possible.

Conversly, if no allliances are recruiting and theres enough of us guilds looking to form a new alliance then by all means sign up here and perhaps we can start a new one together.

Gustav

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
Im not a GM so i can really say much, but venom might be a nice place for you :)

Talk to Amphrax if he's online, if not try talking to Thrung or Krago or Aeris to at least point you in the right direction :)

can always PM me and ill find someone online for you :)

Ucallme

Banned
Your more than welcome to join ours Gustav talk to me ingame if your interested

Amphrax
Ucallme

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Gustav, hope all is well.

I dunno if The Fedaykin Alliance is actually recruiting, but I do know that any guild not in an alliance is a bad thing, and from what I hear in Alliance/realm meetings, the alliance is of the same opinion, so I would suggest taking a talk with Dexia or Nausilus, since they are Alliance leaders now, if you think Fedaykin AS to be anything for you guys :D

Well best of luck mate, and cya ingame ;)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Clan Chaos looking for new alliance

Hello Gustav, :touch:

I would recommend your guild beeing invited to "The Fedaykin Alliance" as i see you as a clear active for both RvR and PvE activities in our realm.

We see you urge to get players through ML hunts for thereafter with no delay rushing to the frontiers where you clear towers or keeps from the obsessing forces of enemy realms. (you know, thats just what we need) :)

You can count on the support of Danish Huscarls if your guild will apply for a spot in our alliance, we will vote for your membership to the alliance.

I can only say what Amox of Norsefejd already mentioned in his text:

Contact: Dexia or Nausilus ingame or make an application on our web board : http://www.duskwave.com/fedaykin/forum/index.php

We hope to see your application soon, so we can have a new, responsible and active ASSET to "The Fedaykin Allinace" for the sake of our Realm. :drink:

Very best regards

Von War

GM Danish Huscarls
Prydwen Server - EUR.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
myself and gustav (co-gm's) as well as other officers/members are discussing our options and will make a decision soon i hope :).

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
My suggestion is, that you go here and look up the different alliances in Roll of Honour section. There you can see the RvR activity of the various alliances, member count, guild count etc, and see which one fits you the most.

Should you be interested in Fedaykin Alliance, I'd appreciate it if you went here and wrote an application, a little something about yourselves and why you want to join. Thereafter, I'll call a meeting at an appropriate time, and discuss/vote with the GM's of the guilds already in the alliance.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Nausilus - co-GM of Onslaught, and co-leader of Fedaykin Alliance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom