Looking for amourcrafter.....

Martok

Part of the furniture
hello guys after numerus post's i thought i would come hear...

I am after MP af 102 Chain i need it quite badly now that NF is upon us. does anyone have any or is willing to make to order??

i need the following peices
Arm's
Legs
Gloves
Boots
Coif

would realy apreciate any help given thank's

Martok

Part of the furniture
not a single crafter even willing to just say they will give me a shout if they make some skilling :(

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
ive been making MP chain for my merc.... i can truly, honestly and with all sincerety say that unless we were closely related somehow or you payed me 10000 million irl £ i would never ever go through that again... Might not be the only one feeling like this so that is perhabs why no one responds... My sympathy but MP chain/plate is just too f00king boring to make for someone you don't know :(((
no flame or insult intended, just my view on why its hard to get people to do

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Jobil. I Never ever take orders anymore from anyone. To big of pain in the arse tbh :(

Martok

Part of the furniture
i do understand that form all the crafter's point of veiw's as i used to have a 1065 amour cradfter.. then lost the account subs when passwords were changed :(

it realy pisses me off though when the only charector i play i ncat even equip anymore :( if i dont get some soon though i think i will be quitting.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I take MP orders.
My terms are as follows:
You can either take a fixed price which is equal to the base cost +55 retries with a 10% markup per retry (my tailor doesn't work for free).

OR

You can take a gamble on retry rates which is equal to the base price +retry rate with 15% on top of it all.

You can work out the costs here.
I'm not taking new orders for a few days as I have a few orders still unfilled but contact me later in the week and I'll see what I can do.

protvanglad

Fledgling Freddie
MP Chain

Hi there,

Got LGM AC and Tailor.

The way I do business is:

I calculate the cost of 50 retries + 20% and I require 60% of it as an advance.
I then make the order and calculate final cost.
The final cost will be number of retries + 30% for my irl time spent and my broken nerves.
In case I get lucky you're lucky and cost low, in case I get unlucky, you will have to compensate for all number of retries I did to make the item, which means if I get an MP in 15 retries the cost will be low but if I do 100 retries you will have to pay for all of them.

That's the way I'd take an MP order from someone I dont know. Otherwise, I craft only occasionally for friends (close ones) with different terms ofc. I believe that everyone that has got a crafter would agree with me that crafting is mostly for personnal use and salvaging/hinging. Thats how things are now. Blame Mythic for making MP business such a nightmare. It's not my fault.

If interested pm me ingame as Proteas or Vanhesling or Naazgul.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom