Looking for Alliance Guilds

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Novus Coeptum are looking for guilds to join our alliance. Currently there are 4 guilds in the alliance including ourselves and they are

Bunch Of Slappers
Neon Knights
Redevils

These guilds are small but we feel if the smaller guilds come forwards to possibly join the allaince then in the end it will be like just 1 big guild. Giving the smaller guilds more options of things to do etc. This doesnt just mean that smaller guilds can apply any guild can apply. To apply go to www.weare123.co.uk/novus and make a post on the alliance section or alternatively contact someone from Novus Coeptum to discuss anything you may have to ask.

About Novus Coeptum

The guild itself was made by myself and Stickyback about 2 months ago now and is slowly growing. I myself was the Founder of Guards of Avalon but due to unforseen events the guild was renamed to Guardians of Avalon. Things didnt go to plan so i decided was time to start afresh and with stickyback made Novus Coeptum (New Beginning) The guild mainly consists of ingame friends and rl friends of guildmates so its a nice close community and this transfers to the alliance aswell.

Little Bit about the Novus Coeptum Alliance.

The Novus Coeptum alliance is a small alliance consisting of the above guilds. The alliance channel is an open place for people to talk to one another and to ask for aid in various things. The overall objective of the alliance is to be able to have fun and enjoy the game for what is what meant for.

We do various things as an alliance including ML's Artifact Hunts XP'ing RvR'ing basically we do whatever is needed. Eventually we are looking to have a set grp in RvR (possibly from each guild) but it takes time in getting to that stage. So atm we are more pve orientated trying to get ppl to the stage of being able to RvR competantly.

If you feel that your guild would fit into the alliance or you just have questions you need answering then feel free to contact any1 from Novus Coeptum and we will try to answer them alternatively you can just post on the forum.

Sorry for the waffle hope this covers the basics and that some of you feel we could be the place for your new home.

:england:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
I've known most of the Redevils grp for years and played with them in D2 long b4 I started daoc, also have some rly nice friends in NK. Gona have a chat with gu members and if everyone is in agreement I'll put in an application =)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
As i know some of Novus i can garantee you they are a good players and funny as well

good luck with Alliance old freinds and stay in touch

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
<3 TG , was gonna post and ask you on you guild forms dan :), but as you have seen it here :D , yy talk to /gu ask em if they wanna :)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Foo said:
<3 TG , was gonna post and ask you on you guild forms dan :), but as you have seen it here :D , yy talk to /gu ask em if they wanna :)

ty m8 :]] rly like the idea of being in an alliance with ur gu, I talked nicole and shes rly up for it so 2n8 i will swing past and drop in an app :D

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
thnx shanessa for your kind words hope that was funny as in haha and not as in wierd :)

had 1 response to the alliance one more than wot we had before i posted :)

thnx again guys

cya in realm

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to welcome Terra Grammaton and Dark Prophecy to the allaince so the post wasnt a waste of time :)

Lepper

Fledgling Freddie
Nice

Hello
Dark Prophecy have just joined this alliance, so looking for a few more guilds to make getting groups in RvR a little easier.

Looking forward to teaming with you all.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
gonna friendly bump this and still looking for some alliance guids :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Quarterstaff wantzors back in.
assuming thats u mart and paul.

if i ever get back to Daoc ill be your whipping boy :p

oh and also good to see u both still playing :D

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Quarterstaff wantzors back in.
assuming thats u mart and paul.

if i ever get back to Daoc ill be your whipping boy :p

oh and also good to see u both still playing :D
nice to see your thinking about coming back m8 (this time dont hit delete Y E S) and get your friar going again :)

zeus btw

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
nice to see your thinking about coming back m8 (this time dont hit delete Y E S) and get your friar going again :)

zeus btw

hi m8y. Dont worry if i do come back im not gonna waste another few years switching chars and realms every 2 seconds :) .

God knows what ill make this time round but i doubt il resurect Quart. hopefully see u all soon.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
lol ello quart m8y aye its me and paul we still playing hehe u gonna be coming back again just gotta say now i feel sorry for alb if u do :drink: heheh get in touch if u need to m8y cya soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom