Looking for a US server with good population

Blaagh

Fledgling Freddie
As the title says, I'm looking for a US server with a good population and of course a lot of RvR going on =D Can anyone suggest one for me?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
As the title says, I'm looking for a US server with a good population and of course a lot of RvR going on =D Can anyone suggest one for me?

Merlin server a lot of us hibbies moved over there

Tho we gone Mid hee hee.

soulja

Blaagh

Fledgling Freddie
Merlin server a lot of us hibbies moved over there

Tho we gone Mid hee hee.

soulja
Mid eh? Well thats a big plus =D I love Mid already and I've only known about the game for like a day xD

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
me and a group of friends (about 10 of us) have moved to the alb side of merlin :p so ye eu players on all sides ^^

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Apart from the classic cluster, the Tindangel/Kilisbury cluster (clustering within a few weeks) is the largest cluster. myself and some friends have been playing there for soon a year now, its alittle low on FG action. but there have been several fgs announcing their return. think around EU primetime there should be around 1100-1500 players on that cluster. (aswell as there is EU guilds on all realms it seems ;P

Himse

FH is my second home
Apart from the classic cluster, the Tindangel/Kilisbury cluster (clustering within a few weeks) is the largest cluster. myself and some friends have been playing there for soon a year now, its alittle low on FG action. but there have been several fgs announcing their return. think around EU primetime there should be around 1100-1500 players on that cluster. (aswell as there is EU guilds on all realms it seems ;P

still playing in Jotnar?

i think i might open again but everytime i log on nobodys around!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
still playing in Jotnar?

i think i might open again but everytime i log on nobodys around!

Yea, still going strong, havnt been any action for the last weeks so havnt been any fg running. but we are still around on random alts :p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Just started a char on MId Merlin, and my mates Cogan and Bondo will probably also roll chars there soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom