Looking for a Troll Thane named Mints

Muchmore

Fledgling Freddie
Ran into this guy in Molvik with my scout, he seemed like a guy who cared about fairplay and in case he uses these forums were wondering where he plays on prydwen and if he wants to go there one day.

Scout named Ashesu (guy outside apk) you remember, ganked him on the hill top first ;)

Himse

FH is my second home
imo he is a bit of a noob :eek6:

he beggs for pl off me every hour :|

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Acording to Duskwave Mints is in our guild Red Shadows, please know WE do not tolerate asking for pl, and its one of our very few rules. if it continues please pm me as Suelothvar or ask to speak to any other officer and we will stop his begging for pl :)

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Mints is 50 paly on pyrd named salir, he not got account on this forum yet :)

Himse

FH is my second home
still a pl begger, and yeh he begged me on saturday

Korosu

Fledgling Freddie
he's a skald on mid/exc trying to get his last few levels ^^

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Jacilja said:
Mints is 50 paly on pyrd named salir, he not got account on this forum yet :)

thank you for staying on topic. I guess thats your answer Muchmore, inbetween all the information that you didn't need to know.

Muchmore

Fledgling Freddie
OK, since so many of you see him as a beggar I guess there is no reason for me to play with him, besides I don't play alb/pry :)

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm I grouped with Mints a few times a week or 2 ago in DF and he is a nice guy; no matter what you guys say. Ok asking for a pl isn't the nicest thing but it's damn hard finding a decent group nowadays. Only groups I can find with my level 36 savage are guildgroups (besides the venturing into the bg's which are scarecely populated as well besides Thid).
So don't judge the guy just cos he asked for a pl; pretty lame imo....

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Grimmen said:
Does the guy has a breath problem? :)

No idea - but he appears to have some kind of split personality, as I still can't work out from this thread if Mints is a Pally or a Skald :) I assume he is the Skald as a lvl 50 Pally would not need PL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom