Looking for a spellcrafter (thid focus staff)

Djon

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I'm trying to find a spellcrafter that can make a staff for me. I am lvl 23 going on 24 and would like to get a staff with focus in matter, body and spirit. Could anyone help me out please ? And if so, what price we looking at ? I'm not the richest cabalist in the world :(

Thank you,
Djon
Spirit Cabalist

Spear

Fledgling Freddie
You be better off just checking the market explorer for some cheap all line 50 focus staffs.

I have about 5 in my vault atm, as a caster I wouldn't really care about them degrading faster either.

Djon

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks. What's the name of these all focus staves ? I've tried searching the explorer, but it doesn't seem to allow you to search on focus only, unless I'm not looking in the right places.

Djon

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Djon said:
Thanks. What's the name of these all focus staves ? I've tried searching the explorer, but it doesn't seem to allow you to search on focus only, unless I'm not looking in the right places.

Djon

If your still stuck for a staff - i have a fletcher (750) and an SC'er (706) - can make and combine for you, for thid and a few levels after.

PM Plaster / Hiccups / Nothinginparticular / Formash if one of those chars is around (usually anytime after 7pm GMT) and we'll strike up a bargain.

Spear

Fledgling Freddie
The 'Archmage blah blah blah' ones are drops from ToA every one of these Ive seen has 50 focus to all spell lines.

PM me on server Im on most evenings if you want one for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom