Looking for a SC that wants to get rich :)

M

Molten Lava

After trying for 4 days ingame...I will try it here;

any SC wants to SC my MP cloth suit + MP staff...5 times a small oc (33.5/32 max) and 2 32/32...

Reply here or PM in game...

Albion needs you ;)

P

Pempulla

Just a thought: Why get an MP suit or MP staff or MP anything if you're going to SC it like it were 99% qua? Some kind of an 'alb thing' ;)? Of course, to do those SCs a 700 skill SCr is going to be probably more than plenty, so you shouldnt have a problem finding an SCr, but still...

P

pitspawn

MP gives a slightly better effective AF on armour. But apart from that yeah its a bit weird going through the effort of getting a whole MP set if your not going to use the extra capacity that it gives. *shrug*

Also im not sure but i heard there was a capacity bug with cloth armour, which might be why he's playing it safe.

M

Molten Lava

Originally posted by Pempulla
Just a thought: Why get an MP suit or MP staff or MP anything if you're going to SC it like it were 99% qua? Some kind of an 'alb thing' ;)? Of course, to do those SCs a 700 skill SCr is going to be probably more than plenty, so you shouldnt have a problem finding an SCr, but still...

With all the uber jewl/gems/rings drops is not hard at all to get everything capped....with this template I got con,int,dex capped, all resist 26-33%, 202 hp's dual focus and +11 skill...tell me why I should put even more on it? :)

D

Draylor

str for carrying junk maybe
or qui for all those times you melee (ok, thats pushing my luck a bit too far!)

Think his point was if your only using 32/33 imbue points per item you could save a few coins and make do with 99% cloth.

But its so cheap (in comparison with other armour types) theres no real reason to ;)

Z

zlair

Ill do it. with that setup, u dont need 99% gems so ill do it for 75g + cost per SCed part.

PM Meduza in game :)

(yea yea, im expensive, but ill do it fast - SCer at Ft. Gwyntell ;) )

V

vulcan1

Originally posted by pitspawn
Also im not sure but i heard there was a capacity bug with cloth armour, which might be why he's playing it safe.

Nope no such thing, I do a 5.5 OC regularly with no problems. The only problem where capacity is concerened is not using all Gem slots.
It works as I understand it from US vnboards, that any empty slot defaults to 94% Gem quality, hence a MP item with just 2 gems will invairiably boom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom