Looking for a RVR guild

A

-ag-bometal

Well, as stated in the topic, i am currently looking for a pure RVR guild. I love my current guild AG for PVE but we lack ppl for decent guild RVR and so i need to move on :/

I would like to join a guild who RVR on a daily basis.

No emain-zerg-hugging or Odins-4FG-guild-zerging guild please.

Preferably a guild who like to roam in FG and fights FG vs FG combats.

Thanks in advance :)

Bometal

K

Karnage

Bump!

'cos he's a nice fella!

GL finding a new guild mate

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by -ag-bometal
No emain-zerg-hugging or Odins-4FG-guild-zerging guild please.

^^ You'll have to join a different server by the looks of it mate.

A

-ag-bometal

Naaah, rvred before as stranger with guild groups who roam 1 FG RVR.

And please don't turn this thread into the common "Zerg" thread :)

Thanks in advance,

Bometal

K

K0nah

trouble is half the server wants into an RvR guild and u dont do much 1fg roaming with ~50 members ;/

FC is pretty much a 1-out/1-in policy now i'm afraid m8.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by K0nah
trouble is half the server wants into an RvR guild and u dont do much 1fg roaming with ~50 members ;/

FC is pretty much a 1-out/1-in policy now i'm afraid m8.

that's such a retarded thing to say :)

did you know that you could have 1fg running in odins, and 1fg in emain? or even 2fg in emain, but not stuck on each other?

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Novamir
that's such a retarded thing to say :)

did you know that you could have 1fg running in odins, and 1fg in emain? or even 2fg in emain, but not stuck on each other?

er yes as it happens we do have that alot fyi

fkin 'tard /dismiss

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by Belomar
I thought you liked soloing, Bometal? ;)

Aye, but getting RR10 soloing will be hard tho. :)

All i want is just a nice guild where i can RVR without zerging...

That isn't so much isn't ? :)

Nerf belgian beer and my typos, i am so drunk atm :)

K

katzzzz

Then try GoL, HB, BF, or FC they zerging, only if enemy has zerg. Normal they trying play only as 1FG.

But for u will be much better Prydwen...

G

gunner440

it would help if you change your avatar for a start

2h paladin :S... rvr guilds with some sense wouldn't accept you :p

F

Flimgoblin

2h paladin 4 teh win, end chant with your offensive tanks and onslaught/two moons for teh win! :D

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by gunner440
it would help if you change your avatar for a start

2h paladin :S... rvr guilds with some sense wouldn't accept you :p

Sigh,

Gunner don't start again please.

You have never grouped with me, so you can't judge really my performance in RVR. People who where so kind to take in their guild RVR groups sometimes (Thx to The Prodigy & The Dragon Fighters for instance) know that i am a verry capable player in RVR. Also many many others have fought keep retakes and raids under my leading and many people know that i am a viable DAOC rvr player.

Because i don't have the cook and butter spec for my class doesn't makes me automatically a bad player. I know the strength and the weakness off my class in RVR. My role aint defence but offence. And dont start the argument that "You hit for shit", "If u want offensive, role an armsmen", "Blablabla". The biggest mistake that mid/hib make is to ignore me ("He is a 2H, he cant kill shit") while suddenly they see their healer/RM/bard dying. I can rezz ppl in combat, i can turn the tide of battle with using a FH, I can provide end chant,.... Like i said before, You armsmens only want us in the role of caster babby sitters and end batteries while you can kill while you are sure that your end bitch provides you with end...

Like cerdin said before, i am known to him as the hadrians wall soloer. I roam there verry often alone and unbuffed and i have fought many many 1 vs 1 combats in hadrians wall. I have won alot of those duels, actually i stand quite a chance against any thing with out a shield :p (best tactic there is just land a bone breaker stun and run like hell with end chant ;) )

Don't judge people by there class and spec. A character is as good as the person who plays it...

To stay in topic, I am still looking for a RVR guild

Bometal out

PS Please dont turn this thread into a 2H Gimp discussion (Bometal Gimp discussion) and start your bitching/Flames/Whines/postfarm post in http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=69665 wich handles about this subject (2H paladins).

I thank you verry much for that,

Bometal

edited: typos

G

gunner440

im telling u the fckin truth tho

9/10 i can guarantee that rvr guilds are rvr guilds cos they make balanced groups, people with group specs or how u call it

im sure that when u go and apply to one of these guilds they will ask you your spec.

what are u gonna do then?

M

moona

Gunner = asslicker of Zoy and Outlaw :p :p :p

ps : Armsmen have always bigmouths , then they dueel a pala and they go whine on BW :)

A

Asha

Originally posted by moona
Gunner = asslicker of Zoy and Outlaw :p :p :p

ps : Armsmen have always bigmouths , then they dueel a pala and they go whine on BW :)

he might be, but he is still right.

duels mean fuck all to rvr btw.

D

Dook_Pug

It's been my experience that 2H Pala's hit for a shitload...

Most people are so caught up in stereotypes that they can't see past the end of their noses. :rolleyes:

GL finding a guild. :>

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
It's been my experience that 2H Pala's hit for a shitload...

Most people are so caught up in stereotypes that they can't see past the end of their noses. :rolleyes:

GL finding a guild. :>

Erhm what is your definition of "shitload"?

M

moona

its not how MUCH dmg he do its how LONG he do dmg :p

o wtf i dont care anymore , playing another game now :p

T

Trubble

2h-paladins usually suffer on their weaponskill, but with a lot of Spell Crafting and Realm ranks they can even it out some.

Most common way to join a guild is by meeting the guildmembers online and play together with them. If it works out well, Im sure you eventually will get a guild invite.

S

skile

2h pala, givez duel ffs, maybe I'll win melee ^^.

For the note, I think 2-h arms is pretty gimped as well :eek:.

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by skile
2h pala, givez duel ffs, maybe I'll win melee ^^.

For the note, I think 2-h arms is pretty gimped as well :eek:.

I eat archers for breakfast :p

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Do you have enought shield spec to engage their arrows? :p

he faith heals and ips before reaching the archer oO

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by gunner440
he faith heals and ips before reaching the archer oO
that used to be talivar's tictac!!

Users who are viewing this thread