Looking for a Nice guild

H

hatred

Hi i just started playing DAOC and looking for a good guild to join.

I have played AO for about 1 year but got tired of Funcom just screwing everything for everybody so i decided to try out Daoc and im liking it very much so far.

I have an Nightshade that i plan to have as my main.

One thing i saw pretty fast that when you are new to this game its very hard to good have equiptment for your level and its not looking to get any easier the more levels i get so a guild would realy help me to meet some friend to level with and maybe get some decent equiptment that nobody uses any more.

Im a mature player and taking the guild thing realy seriusly , Heck i came from one of the most respected guilds in AO.

Hope to get to know some of the oldtimers of DAOC to learn from.
Im Swedish btw and an full swedish guild would be great but not a must.

O

old.Fenixen

Hello m8 and welcome to Hibernia. :) There are many good and friendly guilds on hibernia, heck all guilds are good. :)

If you're looking for swedes tho, my guild Filius Claritatis might be an option since I'm a swede myself. ;)

ps. Så ifall du behöver råd eller ngt annat så bara säg till. :)

M

matax

Not Swedish, but a great bunch ;) The Enduring Effervescients.

We have a few high level NS's as well who can give you advice.
Welcome to Hib.

E

Eldunidal

If ya like small guilds, Kindred might be a choice for you ;) we're 30-35 active members ... think at least 10 of us are Swede's :)

/salute

H

hatred

Thx all but i got into a nice guild , thx Aranor for inviting me to your fine guild :)

O

old.Fenixen

Np Hatred you seem like a nice and friendly person and those are always welcome to join us. :) If there is anyone else who feel that they fit this description pls pm me in game or here. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread