Looking for a New LvL 50? then im looking for you...

K

Karl [DAOC]

I recently lost my lvl 50 and Goa are now ignoring me...

so i have decided to set up a PL group of Hibby/Prydwen, you would be required to play a lot, althought lvling will go fast so it wont be time wasted we will try and get the characters to lvl 50 asap... dedication is required.. if you dont think you can play much then dont apply ;)

Anyway... im looking for atm....

1 Bard
1 Warden

I will be making a Mentalist Mana specced for Power regen and AE dot... we have 2 PBAEs ready to join although still to be confirmed.. so feel free to apply for a PBAE spot but dont expect to get it ;)

Email me at Tommeh@jappi.com if you are intrested

Thank you

Tom

Edit: Please indicate in the email of you know hibb well at all, high lvl hunting grounds etc or if this would be your forst tiem... wont make a diffrence to you being accepted or not.. just would like some1 who knows hib well in the grp :p

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Originally posted by Karl [DAOC]
wont make a diffrence to you being accepted or not.. just would like some1 who knows hib well in the grp :p

So it would, if it came down to it... :p

K

Karl [DAOC]

yeah u got a point... if nobody but 1 person knew anyhting. then yes :p

W

Wolvon Is back

Sent a E-mail, would be nice to get in

O

old.Krogar_Thane

you lost your level 50?

how did you do that?

did you check behind the sofa?

:p

K

Karl [DAOC]

cant be arsed to explain.. but u wont here me saying anything nice about goa ever again... i used to.... but nahh...

;)

M

Meatballs

go over to mythic's servers if you hate goa

Z

Zargar

Karl, I checked into your case, since it sounded strange. I do not see anything out of the ordinary though.

1) You deleted your level 50 character.
2) You played several other characters up to level 20-30 and deleted them afterwards, which caused the backup to be overwritten.
3) I see no questions from you, about saving a backup of your character and no promises of such. If you can send me the Rightnow ID of the request you are talking about, I will be more than happy to look into it.

-Zargar

G

Gef

Why would anyone be crazy enough to delete a lvl 50 char??

If you wanna try another realm, pick another server

T

tripitaka

question

Whos to say if we did apply, and after a time u got bored.. u might delete this char also, leaving us with chars we, perhaps, may not want ?

Although the idea is a good one, it may turn pear-shaped in future.

V

VidX

Originally posted by Gef
Why would anyone be crazy enough to delete a lvl 50 char??

If you wanna try another realm, pick another server

/em whistles

:rolleyes:

R

Roo Stercogburn

My personal recommendation is not to get involved in account swapping under any circumstances, as you never know what damage might be done to your char when in someone else's hands.

Eh Karl? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom