Looking for a new ISP to. ISDN though

O

old.Alliandre

well bt cutting me off to on the 6th August. any suggestions? wanted a certain fee per month

O

old.tRoG

these isp threads are driving me mad....

im better go bash some monsters brains in, that should releive me of my pent up anger :)

O

old.Alliandre

well everyone's getting cut off on the 6th of August it seems. Got to find new ISP <keeps searching for one that DOESN'T have a limit and also accepts 126k ISDN> Sorry, fast24.net only offer a 64k service, as well as that little time limit per month in the terms and conditions

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sometimes... when I look at threads like this particular one... I feel like kissing my cable modem. Mwa mwa mwa... such a good cable modem you are!! *hugs cable modem*

P34R TEH POWA OF MY L337 C4873 M0D3M!!1 -> so odd.Cru knows what's being talked about.

O

old.Alliandre

Shame it's so crap they can't offer it to people who live to far away from a telephone exchange, or in that chase a telephone exchange that doesn't have the capabilties <true on both counts for me :(> Any helpful comments? :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

ISDN is the way to go for you it seems.
Satellite DSL is not really an alternative - your upload will still be 128kb/s. And it's atrociously expensive.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I know;)
What I tried to say was: It seems you will be stuck with it for awhile. Just look for a different provider - can't help you with that because I am not one of Her Royal Majesty's loyal citizens.

And do something about that cough - sounds unhealthy.

O

old.Alliandre

<cough> <mutters something> I take my medicine :p

Problem is my playtime is cut right down between playing the game, replying to your pointless posts and looking for an ISP. 12 hrs a day god damn it. And if I get in a group and spend 1 day on for more than that 12 hrs they're going to whine more than a VNboard member in the middle of a 2 day all server crash.

Well my time is up now ... Damn. 1 second over <prepares for the whining>

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Alliandre
<cough> <mutters something> I take my medicine :p

Problem is my playtime is cut right down between playing the game, replying to your pointless posts and looking for an ISP

*feels insulted, jumps on his Red Tractor(tm) and speeds off*;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom