Looking for a new home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noheals-WR

Dear Midgardians,

I am in need of a new family of brave adventurers and killers of enemies of our realm. Since the beginning of my time on DAOC I had (until recently) been an active officer in the hallowed legions of Aesir’s Blade. This alas is not where my future now lies.

I am looking for a guild of large number (at least a few peeps on to talk with), preferably into RvR in a pretty permanent way (just got broad-band and everything is so much more fun) who is looking for new members who play for fun (no forced play times or mandatory meeting etc).

I am of a mature nature, play most nights 2100 to 0000 (depending when her who must be obeyed goes to bed and how long I can stay up) and into a few beers of a weekend (this effects my characters responses etc). I’ve been playing for almost 18 months and always on Mid with the exception of a few dings elsewhere.

I have at my disposal:

Smale, Kobbie Savage, level 50 fully SC’ed
Quikkill, Norse Sklad, Level 50 fully SC’ed,
Noheals, Norse Healer, Level 50 fully SC’d currently 44 Aug, 31 Mend (will respec to Paccer if that’s required if new guild drop me a stone)
Rochada, Kobbie Hunter, this toon is retired to an agricultural life in DF and will not be entering any new guild.

I miss the security of a largish guild, would like to participate again in realm defense and keep takes, enjoy epic PVE encounters and the loot that goes with it but would like to focus more on RvR mainly with Smale (2L7) and Noheals(1L1 atm ;p)

Anyhow, if anyone is interested in saving my sanity and future in DAOC give me a PM or discuss things further under this thread.

Cheers

Rochada, Smale, Quikkill, Noheals.

R

Rulke-RM

Roch is a nice guy and a great player, any guild would be doing well to take him :)

N

Noheals-WR

rulke me old m8y =)

thanks for the big-uppage and I'm just sorry I won't be able to join you in another fight...but we'll no doubt meet again!

My first level 50 RvR kill was with Rulke Nukemeister along the lonely road to Fort Sausage with my level 38 Hunter....lucky arrow i guess!!!

Have fun, praps if i don't get another guild I may be joining you sooner than you think ;p

Roch

K

kiranian-

Log on and we can have a chat mate.

msg ladonna

N

Noheals-WR

lo all,

my thanks to kind offers from Sarumans Hand and White Rose.

I have taken up with the peeps from White Rose and look forward to a brighter future.

Surprised that only 2 guilds even replied, seems that the old gentlemenly spirit of Midgard is dead and buried.

My thanx

Roch (the last post with this name)

xxxxxthread closedxxxx

B

barevoose

scroll down to bottom of thread and u can close it manually.

under admin options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom