Looking for a new guild

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
I've taken a 6 month plus break from the game, but now like many I've returned - and boy do I feel like a n00b! I'm having to try and remember all the old commands etc - let alone the new stuff plus all the TOA bits.

Well on my 'to do' list - along with level necro(cashbot), 2nd account cleric (buffbot), farm toa items (*2/3), complete MLs (*2/3) is find a guild as those I belonged to before I went have subsequently folded or shrunk.

What am I NOT looking for? Well I don't want to join a 'I'm creating a new ubah rvr guild - min 6 hours/day playtiume required', or 'We're a really really small guild thats really really friendly - its just me and my dog at the moment but we're looking to grow'.

What would I like? a reasonable sized guild with decent alliance contacts that is friendly, relaxed (no draconian 'you can't say "dick" in GU chat' mentalities), a little PvE, a little RvR, a little crafting etc.

Who am I? Well 2 50s - arms and infil, coupla high 30s - necro and cleric, and a whole shedload of sub 30s - and one mid 800s weaponcrafter scheduled to restart and grind up to lgm status. I don't pester for Pls, equipment or cash. I'm a casual player - couple of hours 3/4 times a week at best, and i have a tendancy to make inappropriate nob jokes in guild chat. I do not have a negative rep and don't make life hard for anyone.

Drop me a mssg and we'll talk.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
u want join my new uber rvr guild?

sorry just kiddin im totaly bored here :)

wish u good luck with finding a nice guild. Should be some around

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Hello

Hello

There is alout of good guilds on Doac to join .

I belong to a guild called Dark propercy witch are a part of a alliance with many great guilds .

If you try to catch me online trow daoc i can give you some Urls to website or Pm me trow here .

Charachter on Daoc is

Shannessa Lv 50 cleric
Member of Dark Properchy

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Roleplayers we are but might not be what you seek.

Welcome to investigate us further

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom