Looking for a new guild

B

Belthar

Seeing Phoenix Guard just disapear, I started a new guild with the goal to defend our realm. After a few weeks of trying to organize the defense, I come to the conclusion that I cannot make it on my own.

No fresh blood is playing this game, so it was very hard to get new ppl to join us. Nobody wants to join a small, new guild. I think small guilds are not fun in this game so I think i will join a bigger guild.

One more reason is I feel I'm not the best GM there is, my main goals are RvR and albion frontier defense.

So I'm now looking for a new guild. I would like to join a guild who is in the Fellowship alliance, because I know a lot of nice ppl there and we fought a lot together.

And I like to ask only one more thing, to get /as rights. I'm very used to it, so I would miss it a lot.

I'm waiting for offers, if anybody is interested (I hope somebody will be).

Belthar
lvl 47 Paladin

O

old.Second

Humberton Guard allways wellcome good players. But dunno if we're big enough to cover ur ego:p(no offence hehe)

C

Ckiller ofDust

Dragon-Fighters always wants new good players and ad to that that we r probably the guild that has most pallys already :)

O

old.FIN

And Ckiller, dont forget to say that WE pallys r the UBERS of the game

B

belth

Originally posted by old.FIN

Yeah, you can become an endurance bot in 1.53 :D

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by old.FIN

PALLY POWAH 4EVER :clap: :clap: :clap:

B

babaluna VII

robot ? cool

can we change chape like the Transformers?

L

Lusse

we can ye, we press our tincan button and transfor ourselfs to a huge beer cag! oiooi!!!

C

Ckiller ofDust

And we pallys r uberGIMPS of this game :)

Naah really i like playin my char and i do it quite good :)

Hehe have come up with a new specc im gonna try in 1.52 :)

29 slash for amy
42 chants for last end chant in 1.53
42 shield
38 parry

Pure defense :)

But in 1.53 its clear they dont care bout pallys they never will hehe :
Aaah they want us to give pallys someting, but if we give pallys a class specific thing we have to give the same to the other realms :) Why cant they give us something usefull like good self only dex/quick buff mayby? As it is now i have to lvl a buff bot hehe :) lvl 12 and rising :)

O

old.Drul

Et Tu

Belthar concidering how much time you don't spend in the frontier, and how few Rps you have, and having been a Guild m8 in PG and DotR, you selling yourself a bit high.

I cannot believe after all that happened with Girigu in PG, you just went and left us without a GM (Until Deli gets back). I'd just like for once a GM who decides to leave to promote a few people up so the whole Guild doesn't just have to die again and again and again.

Sorry for winge, just keep seeing these Guilds die for no reason.

---------------------------------------------

Kalkor OneEye (Wiz) 4x
Drul OneEye (Cleric) 4x
Korashe Bain (Paladin) 2x
Koros (Sorc) 1x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom